Donations/Rates are for Time

Just an observation with a little sarcasm thrown in...

Seems ads listing rates based on services are on the rise.
I thought a Client paid a Provider for her time.

Personally, gals who have rates based on services aren't very high up my to-do list.
I'm paying for her time and if (ya, right) we end up having fun in private, it is simply a matter of doing what we both enjoy.

My best experiences here have been with gals that have a rate per hour, that's it, not a separate rate for this, that and the other.

Flat rate tells me all activities are only activities she enjoys.
It's critical to me that a gal enjoys what she's doing.
Rate by service tells me, "ya, ok, I guess I'll do that, if your wallet's thick enough".
(only exception I can think of would be greek due to extra preparation time)

Anyway, just an observation - rates are supposed to be for time, not services...

p.s. My intent is not to criticize how any individual chooses to do business, just interested in the community's many perspectives about the subject.
  • Loxly
  • 01-06-2017, 10:03 PM
Guess we should at least give thanks when the "extras" are posted.

Nice to know if you're hitting a buffet or if everything is "Ala Cunt".
OMFG Loxly!!!! A la cunt
It's critical to me that a gal enjoys what she's doing. Originally Posted by OralPassion
Man are you ever fooling yourself.....
Man are you ever fooling yourself..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Damn, so all the times during DATY that a girl's legs started shaking, her body started trembling, her vagina tightened up, some liquids were released and she tapped-out to recover... She wasn't really enjoying it - it was all an act so she could put a stop to the misery and hit the road?
Bummer, they've sure fooled me - how stupid of me to think they were actually enjoying being eaten and having orgasms.
Oh well, live and learn...
Yep
And she'll do it all over again at the next appt.
Yeah, time is valuable, but so are the services. Sometimes the services are good enough to run a business themselves. I don't think it's exactly accurate to state that if a woman charges based on level of service rather that a flat rate for time that she doesn't enjoy what she does. It may indeed be quite the opposite. Theres also a lot of value in paying a flat hourly rate if you know the quality of that time will be unquestionable. Services aren't limited to mind blowing oral, anal play or nuru. Sometimes it can be authentic interested conversation or an impromptu hot oil back rub.

Selectivity keeps things fun, a higher value keeps things clean, and discounting leads to burnout IMO. I prefer having fun. So many men are willing to pay for specific services as well as a flat rate for a generalized session, especially with a woman they know loves what she does! To each his own
you know buttholes cost most! very few gals have this inclusive.. very few....
The "service(s)" on my main list are

chemistry, communication and companionship.

Tempered as often as possible with a dash of "ginger."
you know buttholes cost most! very few gals have this inclusive.. very few.... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Lol, especially if you throw it in as an extra half hour.

1 hour: $240
1.5 hour: $4,655
  • Zil
  • 01-07-2017, 09:21 AM
Damn, so all the times during DATY that a girl's legs started shaking, her body started trembling, her vagina tightened up, some liquids were released and she tapped-out to recover... She wasn't really enjoying it - it was all an act so she could put a stop to the misery and hit the road?
Bummer, they've sure fooled me - how stupid of me to think they were actually enjoying being eaten and having orgasms.
Oh well, live and learn... Originally Posted by OralPassion
I would suspect the best client a provider has is the guy who literally pops in 5 minutes and leaves.

But that's just my opinion of course

Hell if you showed up and just dropped the donation and walked out the door you'd probably be the most valued client in the hobby.... just my opinion of course
I would suspect the best client a provider has is the guy who literally pops in 5 minutes and leaves.

But that's just my opinion of course

Hell if you showed up and just dropped the donation and walked out the door you'd probably be the most valued client in the hobby.... just my opinion of course Originally Posted by Zil
Thrust absorbed pricing
No Joke... Ya know... there's really NOT a Santa Clause, nor a Rabbit that lays eggs at Easter.
No Joke... Ya know... there's really NOT a Santa Clause, nor a Rabbit that lays eggs at Easter. Originally Posted by nuglet
Fascinating...
Took a quick glance at reviews by both of you.
Didn't take long at all to find statements totally contradictory to what's quoted above.
So, take your pick, are you lying in your reviews or just feel like being assholes in this thread?
Either your quotes above are true, or your reviews are true, can't be both.
Fascinating...
Took a quick glance at reviews by both of you.
Didn't take long at all to find statements totally contradictory to what's quoted above.
So, take your pick, are you lying in your reviews or just feel like being assholes in this thread?
Either your quotes above are true, or your reviews are true, can't be both. Originally Posted by OralPassion
Feel free to ask for lessons. I don't think I've EVER said I was in love, or even close to it with anyone I've met here.. My reviews are honest and factual and you don't know me well enough to call names.. so I'll just have to assume you a kid, wanting attention.. Whispers can very well speak for himself, I assume he feels the same... asshole.. or not. Methinks you believe too much of your own press.. While the ladies are fun, don't think for a minute you stand out.. it's your billfold!!! It's not (as you sig line says) your "mouth and tongue", but it's cute that you think so. Sorry to spoil your xmas and Easter.