Banning??

So, if a provider or a guy is abused, robbed, threatened, etc, should they be banned for posting information to protect others? Personal or whatever?
Personal information......yes
Mods want to avoid smere campaigns.

If the above scenario as you described above occurred, then suggest you PM the Mods (several of them) and let them know and investigate.
They seem to be Keen on banning their best members for some odd foooking reason sir, so I have no suggestion to give you besides the system is broken like our justice system and they don't listen at all to valid rebuttals so don't waste your time. This ain't the only game in town. Tooodlez...
  • pxmcc
  • 03-03-2019, 02:51 PM
^^shine if it makes you feel better, i got banned like 15 times before i finally got around to reading the rules. (great effin read btw.) since then i've only stepped in dogshit once, knock on wood..

to the OP: do not publicize your concerns unless the situation is alert-worthy. send your concerns with documentation, if possible, to the Mod staff and let them deal with the issue.
The OP joined April 2017, 1st post today? Hmmm....? WW?
First joined in 2010, Dawn Fyre was my buddy, as was Cameron Diaz's sister, the love me girls, and a few others. Just don't like posting or the drama, so I haven't.
They seem to be Keen on banning their best members for some odd foooking reason sir, so I have no suggestion to give you besides the system is broken like our justice system and they don't listen at all to valid rebuttals so don't waste your time. This ain't the only game in town. Tooodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro
Shame when they ban all the best members, yet you are still able to post, does that tell you anything? It really should.
There are specific rules about posting an alert and what info can be disclosed and in what foramt.

But pxmcc's advice is spot on. Best to PM or email staff with your allegations and get advice on the most appropriate course of action. But remember, Eccie is not the hobby police and is limited in its jurisdiction.
sounds like pimp and girl infighting shit
^^^ you'd probably be shocked at the high percentage of bogus alerts. Either ones that the OP's own facts are not alert worthy or ones that are completely fake.

I have a rather developed bullshit detector for many of these things and if someone can't answer a couple of basic questions about the situation...well...um, no, someone's personal info should NOT be posted for the world to see!!!

That said, it is sad that these bad actors make it hard for valid alerts to be posted. But there are MANY places that can be done.
And life goes on
And life goes on Originally Posted by Flyby16
Pm me info & I'll take appropriate action.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-04-2019, 06:10 AM
Pm me info & I'll take appropriate action. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
uh oh lol..
Most of the alerts are just like most of the reviews