Ladies How Vulnerable Are Your Clients When They're Having An Orgasm

Do you secretly laugh at or enjoy all the different orgasmic sex faces? Do you remember those faces for laughter later on? Do they cry, tell you they love love you, ask you to have their baby. Start planning a house with that good year tire swing on the oak tree? Is the post orgasm client even worse? Do they ask for financial domination? Just something to make you grin. ;-)

Why are you interested in how a man acts after he cums? Are you doing research for your upcoming debut as a provider?
The titles you use in your posts...they make me ugh. Sometimes I enjoy the posts but the titles...ugh.
Why are you interested in how a man acts after he cums? Are you doing research for your upcoming debut as a provider? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

If sc is "coming out" we support you!
  • R.M.
  • 03-04-2019, 05:23 PM
Do you secretly laugh at or enjoy all the different orgasmic sex faces? Do you remember those faces for laughter later on? Do they cry, tell you they love love you, ask you to have their baby. Start planning a house with that good year tire swing on the oak tree? Is the post orgasm client even worse? Do they ask for financial domination? Just something to make you grin. ;-)

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Sweetheart you need a paper route or something to keep you busy. You have way too much time on your hands.
Why are you interested in how a man acts after he cums? Are you doing research for your upcoming debut as a provider? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Your question was answered in my OP. Focus focus focus sweetie.

And since I'm such a nice guy I wont even accuse you of stalking or creepy behavior... ;-)
Sweetheart you need a paper route or something to keep you busy. You have way too much time on your hands. Originally Posted by R.M.
Naah i prefer being a liberal bastion / beacon. Plus I got a new Playstation. ;-)
The titles you use in your posts...they make me ugh. Sometimes I enjoy the posts but the titles...ugh. Originally Posted by Aweshucks
Very good feedback. I'm pleasantly surprised you're a fan. Lol thanks bruh
Naah i prefer being a liberal bastion / beacon. Plus I got a new Playstation. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Now if you could just move out of Mom's house you’d be set.
Sweetheart you need a paper route or something to keep you busy. You have way too much time on your hands. Originally Posted by R.M.
^^^^ Words of wisdom right there....
Smh.
WGAF? Who Gives A Fuck?
WGAF? Who Gives A Fuck? Originally Posted by Oralist
You do.
Me thincks because he's the bottom bitch and usually has his "back" towards the "man" as the "man" is pounding his ass........duh...