Dallas Eccie Let me Apologize

First of all i would like to apologize to all the ladies ( especially; Robyn Rylie, Katrina, Kylie, Lindsey Lee,Thathotnurse, SweetTreat and Vi ) and gentlemen that i offended recently due to my trollish, disrespectful and immature behavior. Again please accept my sincere apologies. Thanks

V/R
Htking

Bad troll!
Nice.

Way to show some class Htking
First of all i would like to apologize to all the ladies ( especially; Robyn Rylie, Katrina, Kylie, Lindsey Lee,Thathotnurse, SweetTreat and Vi ) and gentlemen that i offended recently due to my trollish, disrespectful and immature behavior. Again please accept my sincere apologies. Thanks

V/R
Htking
Originally Posted by Htking
weak sauce......
Geez,,, apologize for speaking their mind in forum??? I am kind of new to this forum and I step on many toes already. I guess I will need to apologize,,,,,,NOT!
  • !VI!
  • 06-09-2015, 07:16 AM

V/R
Htking

Originally Posted by Htking
no offense the things you said to me i will not let go of. you have no regard for the safety of the ladies and you clearly have a sever case of narcissism ...

i'm sorry, thank you for finally being the bigger man, but i don't believe you. You don't mean it. The things you said don't just go away....
Its nice to apologize but only your future actions will show if your sincere.
It's cool Htking. Life is a learning process and this board is no different. Time always tells what you learned along the way. Wishing outage best from here on out.

Ftr, I never RTM'd any of your posts, I just dropped a little bait for fun. I didn't really think you'd get banned. Welcome back
You were REALLY ugly towards a person(s) that I know and care about, and I don't easily forget (insert elephant joke here, since you like that sort of thing).

So I'll accept an apology. Always. But with a lot of reservations.

Good luck in your future endeavors, and with additional postings on this board.

Elisabeth

edited to add: Posting cute pictures of adorable puppies was a very good start!
Highly doubt any sincerity here. You go that far knowing what you're doing.

...Wishing outage best.. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
that should have said: Wishing you all the best.
  • cyrax
  • 06-09-2015, 11:10 AM
You get credit for owning up and admitting your mistakes and making a public apology, but As OBSG said, your future posts and actions will show your sincerity.
Although I doubt you're sincere right now, I have no doubt as you grow and mature, you'll be able to look back at that last fiasco and truly see the error of your ways. Curious what made you come out and apologize so publicly?
. Curious what made you come out and apologize so publicly? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Pussy...or the lack of if providers read all the posts and decide they did not want to see him.
Curious what made you come out and apologize so publicly? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
No doubt the sound of crickets in all the PM request for appointments. On the bright side I bet stock prices in hand lube will be going up! Might be a good investment.