Journey coming to an end....Or is it? One final fun?

I've been with this community for an entire decade.First started out meeting a lovely older woman from okc at just sixteen yrs of age(crazy I know).After experiencing that night with her losing my v-card in the process.A new hobbiest was born.Since then I've met just about every women(Mostly Milfs.I'm deeply into them.Still am.) surrounding Arky.Some good some bad.Overall my double life of sexual journey was filled with many amazing memories.

For the passed couple of months I've been reflecting on life.Made a decision to take a step back from the community for the purpose of focusing on myself pursuing college or what not.I'm still young.Want to further experience new things before reaching my early thirties.

I love hobbying.I adore and respect all the women.This community rocks.I'm happy to be part of it.Is this truly an end? In the future I might return.Some day.Who knows....

Final fun? Before stepping down.I already made plans for it.I haven't met any companions from Arkansas.I'm a lunatic not doing so.Therefore two if not four lovely gals will spend it with me alongside my longtime childhood buddy who just started his hobbying journey.I've already chose four gals I know and will reach out to give further details.This will surely be an amazing time.A proper farewell.