Scarlet O'Hara's.

Any luck at Scarlet O'Hara's. Take out etc. just curious?
While it has been well over a year since I have had a chance to visit Scarlet's for Sioux Falls it's a pretty good club. Never really had any luck inside the club, but have had the pleasure several times with OTC. Mostly traveling ladies that come for a week or two to dance. Nice club good way to spend a couple of hours at night in Sioux Falls
Heading here next contemplating seeing if take out may be available. Don't know if it's worth trying or if I should just find a provider in the area
Been a while since I been Scarlet's but have had success with take out a couple of different times with traveling dancers. No luck at all with the AMP's in Sioux Falls over the last 3 or 4 years. No information at all on provides. Good luck hope you have a good time.
Thanks man, might just try for take out then.
I go to Scarlett's irregularly, like twice a month or so. There's some serious eye candy there. There's also plenty of unattractive women who shouldn't be showing off their unappealing bodies. Kricket and Paris are slender, leggy, physically fit and good-looking young ladies. Paris provides an erotic and engaged encounter in the side room. I'm not sure about Kricket. I'm also not sure about what happens in the VIP rooms. Over many years I have rarely met a dancer from Scarlett's outside the club for fun. I have politely inquired many times but have been politely rejected. One of the common tactics for dancers is to say that they'd prefer to spend some time in the couch room before deciding about meeting up outside the club. It's such an obvious ploy. But couch dances are cheap and a nice break from the ordinary and from sitting at the rail giving small tips. Travelers who visit Scarlett's rather than work there regularly are the best bets for outside fun, but it is getting rarer and rarer, and if you do find someone willing to meet their price point will likely be quite high. With a scarcity of attractive providers in Sioux Falls, Scarlett's is looking like a possible option, but it's mostly wishful thinking.