Carmen

Anyone know how long she will be away?
Yes would love to know this.
There’s ways of finding her if you know where she’s vacationing? I’m taking it that after multiple violations, she had to serve the full sentence? Now when that happens parish can either keep their people or transfer them? And that’s the question is where she landed?

I’m showing she’s working off some paperwork In Caddo Parish, I’m sure she could use some financial help if you’re willing. That’s a place to start.
I have looked severL times but have not seen her still actually in a place just when it happened.
Information I found was caddo parish June 2022, I assume that’s why she went MIA per the state considering her history. Typically they ship them different places considering the history and the charges. several years ago they shipped her to Sabine, possibly she maybe in rayville
Or st Gabriel. I’m not sure how you would actually find out where she is without contacting probation and parole.
I’ve found her, pm me and I’ll send you the address if you’d like to put money on her ticket
I spoke with her a short time ago… she thought she would be home around the holidays.