What just happened?

The facts are:
(a) I saw a provider out of state.
(b) The envelope was in plain sight from the time she walked in the door.
(c) She did not check said donation until AFTER the session.
(d) She then accused me of shorting her.
(e) I am shocked, embarrassed and dismayed but SHE offers to check her webite. Lo and behold my donation is CORRECT, according to the site (and P-411 which I checked after she left).
(f) She backs off, but I gave her a tip (no snickers now)

So what should I think? I spent a lot of time flirting with this lady before traveling to another state to see her. She accused but then offered to check the facts and backed off when it showed I was right.

She said that she'd forgotten to update it (and P-411 which showed the same donation level).

Ladies, could you do that? Raise your rates and FORGET to fix your sites? (She doesn't advertise as far as I know and has stopped playing). Would you do that just to get a tip?

It confuses me even after over a month. And I checked her site this moring. The donation remains THE SAME as it was. What gives?

BTW she no longer plays, at least she doesn't advertise or get reviewed on any site that I am on. She told me she was quitting but since we had flirted so much and it was for my birthday she saw me.
It could be an agency ad
Why in the hell would you tip her extra after that BS ... you should have asked for a partial refund for all the BS she put you through!
In my experience, it sounds like she changes her rate as needed or wanted. Based on each customer. And she forgot what yours was, or just had a blank moment.
Generally, we say quit or retire-often it's not permanent, though we may thinks so at the time. She is a hustler, and hustlers get what they can out of each hustle, some she will juice to the max. Just my take on the situation.
Amy - smart woman.

I wouldn't have tipped such ignorance.
  • Trey
  • 10-20-2010, 07:30 AM
+1
She is a hustler, and hustlers get what they can out of each hustle, some she will juice to the max. Originally Posted by bestoralntexas
Sadly I must agree.
  • bbkid
  • 10-20-2010, 07:39 AM
If you had a computer there and could show her, AND you two had not discussed any fees, I don't understand (a) how she could press the issue and (b) why you felt compelled to tip her.

"I'm sorry, young lady, but your ad is right there on the screen. How could I know your rate has changed?" - END OF DISCUSSION
This goes a bit farther than what was mentioned as well. If I schedule you at a certain rate, then you place an ad the next day with a different rate (not a travel rate or something like that), I reserve the right to pay whichever I want, and I'll let you know, even though I don't have to.

If I call on Wednesday to schedule for Friday at $250, and you put up an ad on Thursday for $200, you'd better believe you're getting $200. If I schedule you through P411 for screening at $250 and you post an ad here for $200, you better believe you're going to get $200.

This is all just a incentive for you ladies to get your TCB crap together before you start advertising...and I've heard it all...

"I use a higher rate on P411 because I get a higher class of client on there and they are comfortable paying it!"

"I use a higher rate on EROS because it costs me to advertise there and I have to offset that!"

"I forgot to update that website, my rate has changed!"

I couldn't care less about the money, but I'm going to scour the Internet for your current ads in Houston and if they're different, you're getting whichever rate I choose to give you, and be thankful I choose to tell you beforehand...
You are an out-of-state guy, so the chance for repeat business is minimal. So she was simply trying to grab as much as she could.

(Of course, it's possible that it was something else. An agency could have placed her ad. Aliens could have changed it. But I wouldn't bet on either.)

This is an example of why I don't see touring providers.

And honestly, you tipped her after this? You were scammed, and you handed over MORE cash?

Guys, just because we're hobbying, don't become naive consumers.
Seems like she was fishing for more mullah. The hobbyist equivalent of: "Shit baby I know we are out of time but I didn't get to cum on that pretty little face of yours. Assume the position.".
I actually had a provider do the same thing to me about a year ago. I had seen this provider numerous times and never had a problem with the donation. I don't know whether she was hard up for money or what but she claimed I shorted her by 20 dollars.

I explained to her that she can't be right because I always count the funds at least twice before I even go in the room and then again right before I give the donation. So, I've counted this money 3 times and was right all 3 times. Now that I've left the room she comes runnin' downstairs hollerin' about I shorted her. Naw, I'm not the one. I was born, but it wasn't yesterday.
That's a bad deal all around. Surely, would not have given a tip. I never place in an envelope. Always spread out evenly on a table. It's all there.

You drove out of state to see her.........(must have been an ATF) and on top of that you tipped her. The question becomes will you see her again?
If she is either that much of a flake, or that much of a scam artist, I'd like to know who she is.
Now that I've left the room she comes runnin' downstairs hollerin' about I shorted her. Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
Wow ... what a classy lady.