Thinkin bout tryin a Spa or lookin for asian

Was wondering if anyone can help me out. Was thinkin about tryin out Spa with happy endin but not sure where should try was seein about a girl named Tina. Been thinkin or wantin to meet with an Asian girl but could never find one is a Spa the only place to meet an Asian girl? Or where can find someone asian? And in regards to a which Spa can say rates or kinda how it works? If faster to PM go for it. Still kinda learnin how to use/look/talk here on eccie. Thanks in advance
Just dive in. Usually 60 door fee. Play like you've been there before
months ago.
Have recommendations where to try? And who is and how is that Tina girl? And any asian girls you know of besides just massage?
Research here and OH2
Lots of info here. Research is your friend.
Sounds fishy to me... I never give info out freely to someone that is new and comes out posting like this, especially asking about a particular gal.
Was wondering if anyone can help me out. Was thinkin about tryin out Spa with happy endin but not sure where should try was seein about a girl named Tina. Been thinkin or wantin to meet with an Asian girl but could never find one is a Spa the only place to meet an Asian girl? Or where can find someone asian? Originally Posted by TexasArrow
Go to Asia would be your best chance. Happy hunting.
I understand that and i had joined mayb last year or so i dont remember believe it was couple months before everythin with the websites happened. I had just never posted or really used eccie alot so I honestly wasnt sure how to put it. N really have never done the massage thing before so kinda was just hopin for help or something. Honestly i still barely login to here but i do understand where you comin from.
Best thing is as above... wherever you go, be confident and act like you've been there or have done this before. One thing I do is I never drape... I figure why?? they get it and if it doesn't go well, you will know early on. No reason to sugar coat much in there, but DO always be respectful.
We were all new once so without giving out the obvious research this site. Once you gain experience and a reputation others will divulge more info through PMs.