Vagina rejuvenate surgery gone bad....

Ok this is a true story, I want to hear your thoughts on it..

An asian lady goes home to Asia for vacation while there she has a few plastic surgeries done. She promises her husband she will be beautiful and a tight when she comes home to him. At first he doesn't know what the hell she is talking about. But she face times him after surgery and tells him that she has a new vagina and he will be her first! So he says wtf why did you do that? Now she has returned and now he can't even get one inch of his dick in this new vagina!!! Of course he is pissed off and she is afraid now he is going to cheat (doesnt matter he was doing that anyway). Not trying to make a dick joke but I asked him to ask her did she inform the surgeon that her husband didn't have an asian noodle.... This is too wild to make up, tell me how would you feel if you were the man or the woman in this.
No photos????
No photos. But I know they sowed it up from the back too far. She wants to go the hospital and see what they can do. That's going to be an embarrassing doctors visit for them...
Ok this is a true story, I want to hear your thoughts on it..

An asian lady goes home to Asia for vacation while there she has a few plastic surgeries done. She promises her husband she will be beautiful and a tight when she comes home to him. At first he doesn't know what the hell she is talking about. But she face times him after surgery and tells him that she has a new vagina and he will be her first! So he says wtf why did you do that? Now she has returned and now he can't even get one inch of his dick in this new vagina!!! Of course he is pissed off and she is afraid now he is going to cheat (doesnt matter he was doing that anyway). Not trying to make a dick joke but I asked him to ask her did she inform the surgeon that her husband didn't have an asian noodle.... This is too wild to make up, tell me how would you feel if you were the man or the woman in this. Originally Posted by blk07lac

I heard this story about 50 years ago: The asian lady had a new vagina; being asian she wanted it to be slanted just like her eyes. She thought that it would get tighter the further she spread her legs apart.

I had a college roommate that told that joke at least once a week, if not everyday.

Damn, hate that joke!

JR
No photos???? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

sounds like the perfect woman for you JD