Best Strip Clubs in Austin?

Hi guys and dolls!

Me and a girlfriend are taking a quick trip to Austin for the weekend. Neither of us have been in a few years and have no clue what the strip club scene looks like now. Any suggestions for the best clubs to work (mostly dance )
would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you!

Clubs in Dallas or Houston
Austin club scene suuuccckkks!!!
Come with me to the Rose.... Cabanas are fun!!
  • NYr
  • 12-05-2015, 02:02 PM
Perfect 10 is nice and fun.

Not sure though if ladies can enter on their own...so call to check first. They do allow ladies in with guys.
yes P10 is nice and safe area at night too
In North Austin the best club is P10, Perfect 10. They also allow smoking there, because it is actually out of the Austin city limits. No smoking inside within the city limits btw.
http://www.sugarsperfect.com/p10a/

In South Austin Palazio is probably the best within the city limits.
http://palaziomensclub.com/
I like Palazzio. But I agree with Eryn. When I moved from Dallas to Austin I was like what the hell is this?! The clubs were way more fun in Dallas with way more talented ladies that actually put on shows. I used to work at the The Club House in Dallas. Fun times.

The strippers now a days remind me of pretty versions of The Walking Dead. Lol.
Palazio for me as nice looking and unlike P10... SMOKE FREE!!! Hate going home smelling like an ashtray!
Perfect 10 is the fun house here, strip-club wise. Otherwise, the best Austin strip clubs are in Dallas.

(SdR, loved the Club House back in the day....)
I'm down for some clubs. I'll be in town this weekend.
I volunteer to take single ladies to the strip club. I know it's rough duty, but I'm one of America's finest.

And I said "duty!"
So you girls going to tell us where you decided to dance so we can cum see you!!??
Perfect 10 is the fun house here, strip-club wise. Otherwise, the best Austin strip clubs are in Dallas.

(SdR, loved the Club House back in the day....) Originally Posted by agentx
Me too! I met and partied with a bunch of crazy rock starz & got to see the likes of Pantera almost every day. Didn't sleep with any of the rock starz though. I was too innocent then. And Ms. Masuimi Max taught me how to eat fire! Fun times, indeed!

The Club House was where it all got started for me!
I like P10. I've done so many rock star things there. lol. recently i've been goin to Yellow rose. it ain't like the old days but it's still alright. The Club house in Dallas is cool. got laid in the VIP area. (read my review)
Club House is an all newd club that is very unique. I don't believe they even have a vip. They are very strict there, but I'm sure things have changed since I've last been there. Pantera are part owners of the club.

You must have gotten really lucky!!!