disrespectful guys: All the girls will know

to all those guys who are in some way disrespectful to a girl,----
those who make an appt, then do not show up,/
or try to short her fee,
or try to harm her physically/
or threaten her in some way-/
or are rude or offensive----
there is a thread on eccie where girls can warn other girls about disrespectful guys---so
all the guy accomplishes by offending the girl is that his info is posted on that girls only thread--so ALL the other girls are warned about him

so why would a guy deliberately (and stupidly)
blackball himself by mistreating a girl? makes no sense
That’s why multiple handles come in handy... hooktards actually think they know who you are lolololol
Get p411 never tie it to any other accounts.
Problem solved... rant on
Please STOP creating threads. Thank you
So are you gents supporting disrespectful members or no? Your comments seem to be in favor. Hopefully ive assumed incorrectly. Shorting a provider for example is "stealing!"
That’s why multiple handles come in handy... hooktards actually think they know who you are lolololol
Get p411 never tie it to any other accounts.
Problem solved... rant on Originally Posted by beelzebubba

Yeah.. but if you do the things on her above mentioned list and made the appointment via P411-- you can lose your account over it.

If you don't do any of those things.. its frankly not a worry-- though I understand, to a point, not tying your P411 to your board persona. Having said that.. there are a few notorious people who love to try to use a P411 account to see someone who has refused them on the boards. Never understood that-- why set out to see someone that doesn't wish to see you?
Guys who cheat providers on multiple occasions deserve to get blackballed.

Nobody likes a cheap motherfucker.
It does have to make a guy chuckle when he hears that a provider whom he has had very little reaction with, have not set an appointment with and certainly have not met in person or seen for a session, has the temerity to spread rumors about how bad that hobbyist is. I am sure that there will be a provider or two that will fall for it, but most ladies screen by contacting the providers he has actually seen for a session to make an informed decision on whether to see him or not. I think the first question a provider should ask other providers that shit on hobbyists is, "Have you seen him for a session?, if not, how have you determined that he is a dangerous hobbyist?".

If a guy has shorted a fee on purpose, harmed a provider physically or threatened to do so, he should be called out. Rude, disrespectful or offensive behavior is opinionated so those items have to be taken with a grain of salt.

Agendas and vendettas go a long way in accusations so one has to keep that in mind. BTW, I have never contacted or been contacted by the OP of this thread.
It does have to make a guy chuckle when he hears that a provider whom he has had very little reaction with, have not set an appointment with and certainly have not met in person or seen for a session, has the temerity to spread rumors about how bad that hobbyist is. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

Agreed. I honestly don't take things seriously unless they've either seen the gent in question-- or have "receipts" of bad behavior, such as a PM trail, or the gent actually admitting to certain behaviors. I tend to get along well with some gents that many people find to be "assholes".... so most of my decision making tends to lean towards other metrics that I find more useful in general. You can tell a lot about a person by their style, how they approach those who disagree with them, and whether or not they stand by what they say-- or create multiple personas to hide behind when things get rocky or don't go their way.

On the exceedingly rare occasion where I've reported someone for bad behavior... if I can't bring receipts, I just don't bother-- its got to be something significant for me to get in on it... because being an asshole isn't a reason to get blacklisted in my book.
Great great granny.. we are well aware y people stop showing up second time for you..
I can't stand people who create non-stop threads
Yeah.. but if you do the things on her above mentioned list and made the appointment via P411-- you can lose your account over it.

If you don't do any of those things.. its frankly not a worry-- though I understand, to a point, not tying your P411 to your board persona. Having said that.. there are a few notorious people who love to try to use a P411 account to see someone who has refused them on the boards. Never understood that-- why set out to see someone that doesn't wish to see you? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
You know how easy it is to see 2 newbie friendly providers and get invited on?
How about how easy it is to keep doing that 3 or 4 times?
P411 is false security, you only know who someone really is if they are dumb enough to tell you.
Not at all saying it’s ok to skip paying, or harm anyone.
Even Gina herself used to say all the time.. P411 is just a tool in the toolbox. It was never meant to be an end all-be all thing.

Most people give away tells if you know how to listen/watch for them. The key is having the ability to do so.
^^. You make such a great mamasan
Right about p411 being false security
with Okays you should still be screening him, never know how someone will be BCD why I always ask about the person from his last 4 okays given , just that someone may have 50-100 okays does not mean much in my mine I'm still want to know if she repeat with him .
You know how easy it is to see 2 newbie friendly providers and get invited on?
How about how easy it is to keep doing that 3 or 4 times?
P411 is false security, you only know who someone really is if they are dumb enough to tell you.
Not at all saying it’s ok to skip paying, or harm anyone. Originally Posted by beelzebubba
Right about p411 being false security
with Okays you should still be screening him, never know how someone will be BCD why I always ask about the person from his last 4 okays given , just that someone may have 50-100 okays does not mean much in my mine I'm still want to know if she repeat with him . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Nothing is 100%. Like you said, the only thing you can do is look at the OKs and contact those providers. But, you never know if you may be the one he short changes, disrespects, ect.

The whole jist of giving an OK on p411 is, did the guy respect your time and person and did he give you the proper donation. Contacting the providers can give you more info, such as how is his hygeine, is he an old, hairy fat guy with a little dick, ect. So, if she would see him again may or may not be pertinent as far as safety is concerned.

One thing is for certain, any provider that relies on what providers who have not seen the guy in question for a session or even worse yet, a guy's opinion on another guy for screening, that is about as dumb as you can get and deserve a guy that will short you on the donation, slap you around and secretly pull off the condom while in FS and does not pull out in time, then gives you the gift that keeps on giving.