Company

Anyone provide company for dinner and drinks?
No major time concerns, not making a time issue?
Maybe a good time?
I bet you can find about 700 or so of them for the right amount.
Yeap definitely the right amount lol. I always been interested in doing that since I am a student and prefer to be low volume, and wouldn't mind a break, but I never knew what to charge, and then I'm paranoid about the public scene so I just avoid it.

I bet you can find about 700 or so of them for the right amount. Originally Posted by johnclark
  • Gbfsl
  • 09-10-2016, 03:46 AM
Might want to try eharmony.com
Surely in a metro area as huge as this, you shouldn't have trouble finding a companion to accompany you out in public. Most "mid-range" and "high end" sex workers list packages for dates which include drinks and/or dinner. And some even have options for "Social Only" dates. Of course everyone varies, but I've seen providers offering non-BCD dates in the range of 100/150/200+ per hour. Though, if you are indeed asking for free OTC time it might be best to be real about that.
Sounds like fun.
For providers time is always an issue and major concern, it's only a question of how much they are going to charge you for it. You can probably find a few that will give you a reduced rate but the selection is going to be very limited.