Lines that Hook You

• zJS
  • 09-27-2016, 09:14 AM
I have heard a lot of lines over many years to get and grow repeat business. Consciously or subconsciously, manipulation is deeply ingrained human trait. Here are a few, you got any to add?
1. I just want a man to take care of me.
2. I just love your cock. (big, thick, perfect shape, etc)
3. I miss you.
4. Pretend to be falling in love with you. (lol, must look like the Ben Franklin twins).
4. Say the love you.
5. Call or text wanting to hook up. (some send text to all their 'fish' hoping for a bite).
6. I'm lonely.
7. I'm bored.
8. I'm hungry.
8. Help me. (I am a damsel in distress)

Ever notice the phone and car problems.
i've heard some of these ("love your ..."; sending communication to go see her {rarely personalized about what she likes to do to lil delites and/or me -or- what she knows what i prefer/like}; "could use some help {again rarely offering something deliteful in return for my helping out}).

one i just dont like is "i'm bored!" (usually see it in chat or in ads and a rare email/txt).
BORED !?!?!? SERIOUSLY?!?!?! ..... i just skip by or delete it.
There's plenty she can say in a session to hook me as a repeat client. Alas...

When I was in the strip clubs I was always fascinated by how ladies hustled men with tales of hungry babies and broken down cars. Reminds me of really successful used car salesmen.

When I tell you I looooove your giant cock I truly mean it!

I'd wager there are plenty of ladies like myself that will never say anything disingenuous unless we absolutely cannot find an endearing trait about you, and then it's only during BCD.

If I can't find something endearing about you I don't want you to come back, JUST the money is not enough.

And I honestly doubt you want to hear about any financial issues I'm having.

I'm from the school of thought that if you provide a great service to the right market, they will buy, but we know it takes all kinds to make this hobby go around!
How about..

I got a new toy today..

or

I was thinking of getting a new piercing.. wanna go ?

or

I have a victoria secret card to shop with..
So.... My cock is not big ??? #2
Or:

I have a couple friends who want to join the board, and I want YOU to be their first! It's pretty dope!!
Or:

I have a couple friends who want to join the board, and I want YOU to be their first! It's pretty dope!! Originally Posted by mrredcat43
That's known as the Von Spieler.
  • BLM69
  • 09-27-2016, 02:25 PM
Don't forget when they call you "Babe" I'm thinking to myself, Bitch please! I don't like no fake shit, no fake text, fake moaning, fake cumming nada. Keep it 100% ladies
BLM I say babe all the time because I'm southern just the way I talk.
Now those would work with me 100%. Mode definitely the last one!

How about..

I got a new toy today..

or

I was thinking of getting a new piercing.. wanna go ?

or

I have a victoria secret card to shop with.. Originally Posted by melannie_star
I've become immune to the old "I just love your cock". I literally hear that from 3 out of 4 providers I see.

Selfies always make me weak.
When she calls me "babe", I just assume she doesn't remember my name.
That selfie would make me weak too. Who are those girls?
  • Forget the hat - I want to have your child
  • Leave your family, run away with me - I've saved all my BnG money for just this reason
  • I haven't seen you in soooo long, and I was thinking about how good you made me feel
  • Do you have a car I can borrow?
  • Want to get something to eat... then let me fuck you? All on me? (ps this would work but it's never really happened)