Do better kissers give better BJ's?

Just curious. I'd think that if you were a great kisser, then you be great at giving remarkable BBBJ's ... who is the best kisser (DFK) in DFW? and who gives the best BBBJ in DFW?
I think women that are adept at DFK are better at BJ's. They know how to use their tongue in a loving fashion. If the lady simply opens her mouth and waits for the man to proceed (lips or dick) I'd find another relief mechanism. Nothing worse than a poor kisser OR a woman that can't suck dick properly.
I know if the guy is a good kisser...its usually the best DATY!
It's all in the technique. In order to per-fect the technique of being a good- kisser or to perform the best lip-service, the tongue is very important! If you are good at one, than chances are you are good at both!! I AGREE.
Pucker up, baby and let's find out!
+1

I know if the guy is a good kisser...its usually the best DATY! Originally Posted by alecia
Every time i get settled with a regular, Lana says something that makes me want to see her. One of these days the timing will be right.
Every time i get settled with a regular, Lana says something that makes me want to see her. One of these days the timing will be right. Originally Posted by Abraham

Awwwwwwww honey, you just made my evening!
Every time i get settled with a regular, Lana says something that makes me want to see her. One of these days the timing will be right. Originally Posted by Abraham
If you get the chance, don't miss out. Lana is terrific--at everything.
I would say yes 9 out of 10 times. It takes a desire to be sensuous to be a good kisser and I think the same is true for BJs and probably even for DATY.
Can't fully answer for DATY since I don't kiss guys but I know a few girls that kiss well and are very adept at DATY.
If you get the chance, don't miss out. Lana is terrific--at everything. Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy
Thank you, love! So are you!
Yes, Lana IS Teriific!
What is strange is that in the hobby I have found it to be true, but in my personal life I have found it completely different. I dated this woman when I was much younger that was not a great kisser, but man she was incredible at the BJ's. The woman I am with right now is such a passionate kisser but she doesn't like giving BJ's and it shows. When she actually does it's not really all that great.
I think the two kind of go hand in hand. And yes I concur, Lana is great at both.
I think the two kind of go hand in hand. And yes I concur, Lana is great at both. Originally Posted by ShonO11
Gotta love good PR men.....here's your twenty, honey!