He Wants Me To LOok Into his eye as I suck his Soul Away

I never really understood why guys like for a woman to look them in the eyes as they're getting oral can someone please tell me I mean when I do make eye contact its only to see the body language and face expressions to make sure It's feeling good
I never really understood why guys like for a woman to look them in the eyes as they're getting oral can someone please tell me I mean when I do make eye contact its only to see the body language and face expressions to make sure It's feeling good Originally Posted by Katy Taylor1053813193
Cant really explain it. Just do it. Me likey lots.

Men are very visually stimulated.

P.S. And your avatar is giving me a boner.
I never really understood why guys like for a woman to look them in the eyes as they're getting oral can someone please tell me I mean when I do make eye contact its only to see the body language and face expressions to make sure It's feeling good Originally Posted by Katy Taylor
That's all I need too Katy, an occasional look making sure I'm enjoying your technique and that I see you're enjoying it. Hell, a lot of the time my eyes are closed when I'm on my back getting head...On the flip side when I'm eating her out I don't need her trying to make eye contact with me all the time and I am looking for the same things you specify when I am the giver.

To each his own though, what turns some people on doesn't work for other people.

I don't need fast headbobbing either, make it slow and sensual then build to a medium speed, without a lot of slobber and noises.
For some its a turn on, especially if you have pretty eyes..for some its ego"empowerment" to have someone look up to them gives an impression of control..
If you know what you're doing, you'll see who's really in control..
I don't want to look into anyone's eyes while they are going down on me. I prefer to keep my eyes closed so I can feel and hear what's happening and concentrate on what's about to happen. It's the mental picture that accentuates the experience for me.
Katy, if you have to ask the question then no mater what the explanation, you may never truly understand but here goes:

Eye contact is about making a connection and reassurance. It is just another form of communication.

I should add, however that if eye contact makes you uncomfortable, you should not force ti. We can sense that, which could detract from, rather than enhance, the experience.
Katy, while what you describe is wonderful.....

I'd much rather have your cute little Pussy and ass in my face while you work down there. We can both have some fun that way.
  • HG
  • 08-30-2013, 12:02 PM
I wouldn't know if she was looking in my eyes
I can't even see her head because my belly is to big
I don't mind looking into his eyes once in a while as a form of reassurance/communication. But if I have to look the entire time, from the position and the movement...it is mechanically uncomfortable you guys.:-)
I would let Samantha do whatever however she wanted
I can't even see her head because my belly is to big Originally Posted by HG
I'm sure glad you said that first.
I can't even see her head because my belly is to big Originally Posted by HG
I'm sure glad you said that first.

I do think Samantha is right that it would be uncomfortable for the lady. I can't imagine having to look up while doing DATY. I'd get a cramp in my neck and the resulting yell would not be one of pleasure.

PS: I thought I was seeing double and cleaned my glasses. I guess I hit an unexpected key and double posted. Sorry.
During DATY my eyes better be seeing nothing but sexy ass, or she is in the wrong damn position.
  • hd
  • 08-30-2013, 01:12 PM
I like to lay back and enjoy it and/or watch the in and out action, eye contact is a distraction for me. She can look at my eyes but I don't want to focus on hers the whole time.

I feel maybe some real time research may be needed on this subject?
Katy

This is really pretty simple

It is a power trip and an ego boost. That is what most of this is about for guys. Some women do it better than others. Having never seen you I cannot comment further there, however you certainly have the right physical assets to thrill most guys,