New Girl on Ave Q

Has anyone seen the new girl on Ave Q across the street from the Dairy Queen?
I think it's some of the same people associated with the place that was closed near 50th and University
Update
The same older woman that worked near 50th and University is working here and has 2 other women with her I'd say both are in their mid 40s. One tall with a nice spinner type body. The other one looked better in the face and is probably more of a true spinner.

After Lucy who you gonna see Everyone else looks pale in comparison.
Does that mean FS at this location is gone?????
Does that mean FS at this location is gone????? Originally Posted by Longbullit
Ya know for someone who hasn’t written any reports you sure ask for a lot of information
If you read what I do write I give information. I don't write reports because all you guys do is criticize people that do. If you don't like what I ask or the information I give don't read it. Keep your judgemental attitude to yourself.
Does that mean FS at this location is gone????? Originally Posted by Longbullit
If you had PA ypu wouldn't have to ask so many questions.
If you read what I do write I give information. I don't write reports because all you guys do is criticize people that do. If you don't like what I ask or the information I give don't read it. Keep your judgemental attitude to yourself. Originally Posted by Longbullit
All of your 33 posts are full of useful information. Nd yeah that's sarcasm
I rest my case.
Is Ave Q the name of the spa? Or are you talking about Q massage? I’m curious
Buster is providing about as much information as he can to describe the location and services without being too specific. You guys that are into Amps just don't get it. This is not a private forum....keep your comments private....loose lips sink ships.
Originally Posted by Tex9401

Originally Posted by busternutzs