Valentines jokes...

Interesting to hear everyone’s plans, will you see your ATF or hang with the wifey?

I’m hoping to see my favorite lovers and then treat myself to a long over due two day get away next week.

So in light of love week, let’s hear some funny jokes about love 💕 sex and corny one liners.

I’ll start: What do a penis and a Rubik’s Cubes have in common?

The more you play with it, the harder it gets.

Ps. Happy early valentines to my sexy girlfriends and my handsome boyfriends. Love ya all 💋
I don't know about jokes, but I will promise that this Valentine's Day, I will be folding my labia into a delicate origami swan as a special gift to my suitors.
I don't know about jokes, but I will promise that this Valentine's Day, I will be folding my labia into a delicate origami swan as a special gift to my suitors. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Omg you are the best! Freaking love this!
b
Attached Images File Type: jpg cake-56a9feb55f9b58b7d0006801.jpg (27.3 KB, 225 views)
Well that was fun. ��♀️��

R.i.p. eccie
Hi kitty. Hope you had a fun one..

Happy saturday!!
Well that was fun. ��♀️��

R.i.p. eccie Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
*Laughs into the void. Cries*
Miss Valentina! YOU ARE THE BOMB!

I don't know about jokes, but I will promise that this Valentine's Day, I will be folding my labia into a delicate origami swan as a special gift to my suitors. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina