Over 130 year of vaccine for small pox

https://www.historyofvaccines.org/timeline#EVT_97

And we expect it from he's experiment and private to mandatory in under a year.

I got my 3 shots look my 4 but I understand why people fell it ridiculous and Goofy.
When I was a kid getting ready to enter elementary school, it was mandatory to get the small pox vaccine. I can still barely make out the scar.

We eradicated small pox. There is still live virus kept in high security labs.

Let’s just hope Dr Fauci and his China Man buddies don’t try to “enhance it’s function”.
When I was a kid getting ready to enter elementary school, it was mandatory to get the small pox vaccine. I can still barely make out the scar.

We eradicated small pox. There is still live virus kept in high security labs.

Let’s just hope Dr Fauci and his China Man buddies don’t try to “enhance it’s function”. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I hope they don't start fucking around with the Rabies Virus. The survival rate for Rabies is far lower than the Death rate for Covid-19 or any other Viral infection.
I hope they don't start fucking around with the Rabies Virus. The survival rate for Rabies is far lower than the Death rate for Covid-19 or any other Viral infection. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I remember the quote from Jurassic Park by Jeff Goldblum’s character.

“You were so busy trying to figure out how to do it that you never stopped to think whether you should”.

These Fuckin’ “scientist” should think about that when they start messing around with this stuff.

That is, unless you are deliberately trying to weaponize it.

“You were so busy trying to figure out how to do it that you never stopped to think whether you should”.

These Fuckin’ “scientist” should think about that when they start messing around with this stuff.

That is, unless you are deliberately trying to weaponize it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
"Chaos" - Good analogy. Thats what its caused.
.... Crikey! ... aint THAT the truth.

"SEE ---- How they Ruuuuunnnn."

#### Salty

That is, unless you are deliberately trying to weaponize it.
Originally Posted by Jackie S
That's what they did and that's what they were trying to do. Now they want us to trust in their vaccine, why?