Is this for real

?
Wow,
The entire pussy posse has been banned along with the crazy crew.

Someone must've gotten their feelings hurt.

Anyone care to make a deposit in the favor bank?
A little vacation to get all of them to stop being stupid towards each other was way past due...

BDS had been pretty calm about all of that stuff till this week when she jumped back into it in the Can Can thread...they all needed it...

Today, 06:35 AM
I'm actually getting tired of Raph, Angelina, Daphne, Brooke, Babydoll and others just talking shit back and forth and not really doing anything. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Who's the prophet now?
I was JUST about to post that DH should give up his title to you on that Wake!

Yeah.... Get a little vacation..... Calm the fuck down & live & let live...... The drama was getting WAY too retarded..... Even for this board..... Besides..... If you're gonna keep bringing in the drama the very least they could've done was bring some new shit to the table!!! Instead they have to re-hash all the same old shit, and like Wake put it.... Puss out when push came to shove.... Not that I EVER wanna see anyone get truly damaged..... But its like watching 2 pussies at a bar get nose to nose for 20min screaming at each other & no one throws a fucking punch...... LAME!

Wake.... Glad to see the kinder/Gentler you go bye bye..... I don't pay good money around here to see the likes of you and DH play nice.... Just like I don't wanna see Boardman NOT fuck with people.......I'm just saying.....

JaD
So, does this mean Wakeup has some favors due him.........meet me at the Bank.
Yes sir...what was the address again? Or is this one of those online only ones like USAA?
Any threats or suggestions of outing should be dealt with swiflty. Fortunately the only ones that were outed were outed for playing checkers. But then we already knew who they were anyway.

I wonder what annoyingone is up to these days......
When I logged in this morning and saw all the "banned" people I was wondering,.. but then I had my morning coffee and decided it happened for a reason and went on with what I had to do today
Serves all of them right. What i don't get is why is it that a simple concept does not get to their head that more drama does not mean more business. There are providers who have probably never posted anything other than ads and are making a killing.

Would like to get DH's sweetness back soon though.
Any threats or suggestions of outing should be dealt with swiflty..... Originally Posted by boardman
I absolutely agree sir!

Would like to get DH's sweetness back soon though. Originally Posted by proper
I don't think someone has been paying attention.... there have been sightings.... just ask DH......

JaD
ahaa!! the old multiple handle trick. got it
Meh. They all earned it.
  • Benny
  • 10-29-2010, 11:24 AM
Bah! who cares. Same cause same effect. This board will fall into insignificance like horndogs and then disappear like ASPD
Bah! who cares. Same cause same effect. This board will fall into insignificance like horndogs and then disappear like ASPD Originally Posted by Benny
Say a big hooray and a give a warm round of applause for Mr. Ray Of Sunshine! Welcome!

Now piss off...
Bah! who cares. Same cause same effect. This board will fall into insignificance like horndogs and then disappear like ASPD Originally Posted by Benny
Which begs the question(s): Why the F are you here? What was the purpose of that post?

Let me see...did the benefit to the board members as a whole outweigh the banal idiocy of the dissatisfied board troll? Hmmmm....now that I thinck about it......
it did!

Thanck you, Benny!

Just thinck about it. When the inevitable insignificance and resulting disappearance of this place comes to pass, I can say "I remember when Benny first told us this would happen."

Yep, this ain't just "valid" information to save in my back pocket. No sir - it's the kind of stuff you just can't wait to tell your grandchildren.

Thanks again, Benny! We are forever indebted to you for your pearls of wisdom and valuable contributions. I think a ribbon is definitely in order.
Holy crap, glad I wad consumed with the Max Rax thread and stayed out of all this. Are they all real bans or did they put it up to be silly?