Hookers giving comps to customers kinda like Vegas I reckon

Hookers,
Do you give comps to customers whether it's extra time during a session or extra services in a session, discounts, like a home cooked meal, public time like maybe a hunting trip or a round of golf?

Undoubtedly it can be a great generator for repeat clients but how do you control your trick with the tricks?

Or do you intentionally cross the hobby/RW line and let things get blurred?
Hookers,
Do you give comps to customers whether it's extra time during a session or extra services in a session, discounts, like a home cooked meal, public time like maybe a hunting trip or a round of golf?

Undoubtedly it can be a great generator for repeat clients but how do you control your trick with the tricks?

Or do you intentionally cross the hobby/RW line and let things get blurred? Originally Posted by Chincho
You play in your same box I will play in mine !!! my bcd is what it is , as long as,we,are,all happy with the outcome just saying
Good point, what your just saying is correct, if a hooker talks about it then every trick is gonna start expecting it.

What's a hooker to do when one of her tricks let's the cat out of the bag on the comps he gets? Sure she can budget some comp time for some clients but not a huntin trip and a home cooked meal for everybody everytime.