Email Address: None
URL / Website: 972 - 729 - 0885
Activities: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: Yes
So...curious people want to know...is Coco better than Bunny? Better than your ATF? Jessie? Crystal?

If I'm asking...I assume each of them would ask you too. Did Coco ask if she is better, or the best? You vary your choices when you go, and they talk in their waiting room about your good-looks, good hygiene, and generosity. I would think that friendly competition has to exist, if not out & out jealousy.

I've arrived at other locations, greeted by a lady, I ask for someone else, she says try me, you will like me. I persist in my request for the other provider. She says OK, but next time come for me, I treat you better. Just curious how you handle the distribution of your attention. They know it's just a business, but they are people too.
My ATF encourages me see the other ladies. She almost always knows when I am in the building. My ATF also knows I like some variety, and now they have that for me in one building so I have not been venturing to other Amps as much as I use too. As for the other girls the relationship varies, if I do see one of them in the hall way I usually get a warm smile hello and a hug if we are close enough for physical contact. There is competition between the ladies but they all seem to be friendly towards each other. I think as long as each of them is financially secure in their goals that it’s not as big of an issue versus slow times.
My ATF encourages me see the other ladies.
I will assume she does that so that you have a reference point to always fully appreciate her when you see her again.
Thanks for your thoughts on that subject.
I will assume she does that so that you have a reference point to always fully appreciate her when you see her again.
Thanks for your thoughts on that subject. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
I think we are both just perverts. I’m not an introvert or extrovert I’m just a pervert.
I like that rational. It shines a little different light on her, which helps to explain what I like about her. She is very low-key, but perv-sexy at the same time.
She has a cult following, if you know you know.
Originally Posted by Moe Greene
She’s not Greek friendly
She’s not Greek friendly Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
Weird, I saw a review saying otherwise.. must have not read it right
Weird, I saw a review saying otherwise.. must have not read it right Originally Posted by Moe Greene
Hello guy's........ BigJiminDfw here !!!!

I know CoCo at Mischiko; one damn nice lady.

I was a long, long time regular with her at the now closed Good Times AMP located at the closed Northwest Highway amp compound.

Good times with her, excellent service, always friendly and knows how to get the last drop of DNA out of you !!!.

Always a hug and a kiss and a thank you when I leave.

Coco; a damn fine lady.

BigJiminDfw says give her a try.

Hobby safe and treat the ladies right.
She’s not Greek friendly Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
Weird, I saw a review saying otherwise.. must have not read it right Originally Posted by Moe Greene
You misinterpreted. The review said Coco likes Greek Yogurt, and being sleazy as you are, you assumed the ''yogurt'' was slang for semen

Hello guy's........ BigJiminDfw here !!!!

Coco; a damn fine lady.

BigJiminDfw says give her a try.

Hobby safe and treat the ladies right. Originally Posted by BigJiminDfw
Coco is an exceptional Lady, yes.

And I'm going to ''watch my 6'', even though you stopped instructing us to do so
Since when is calling semen yogurt considered sleazy?!
The nurse at the Sperm Bank is always telling me to let her know when I filled up the yogurt cup, and she's not sleazy in the least.
You misinterpreted. The review said Coco likes Greek Yogurt, and being sleazy as you are, you assumed the ''yogurt'' was slang for semen

Coco is an exceptional Lady, yes.

And I'm going to ''watch my 6'', even though you stopped instructing us to do so Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I am a pervert.. when I hear yogurt I think things