Managemet Sucks

This site censers you while you type your thoughts!
Half way thru your typing they just erased my thoughts before they could be available for the board to read.
Half way thru your typing, if THE MANGEMENT finds out you are exposing some of their weakness,
especially anything about that JACK FELLOW from UPSTATE NEW YORK they will kill your thoughts.
Otherwise if you are not one of the HOT SHOT providers from TEXAS you have to suck hind tit.
Leave TEXAS OUT OF THE HEADLINES AND GIVE OUR OTHER LADIES A CHANCE!
OH i WILL CATCH SHIT FOR THIS LOOL
Is this a statement about management in general? Or icky management? Or some ladies' management? Your manager? Their manager? Our manager?
Huh?
Then start your own site.
Wow.

If MANAGEMENT refers to Eccie staff (I can't really tell...) then I can assure you that staff lacks the capacity to read your mind or your words until you type and save them. More importantly, we probably don't care that much about your ramblings...

Sounds like operator error to me.

Huck
Hmmmm...
What is the color of the sky in your world?
<hands OP some tinfoil to make into a helmet. Wear it at all times and ur thoughts cant be read. Also, if u stand on one leg and hop while singing yankee doodle... that helps keep the demons and aliens away>
<hands OP some tinfoil to make into a helmet. Wear it at all times and ur thoughts cant be read. Also, if u stand on one leg and hop while singing yankee doodle... that helps keep the demons and aliens away> Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
You say that like you think it doesn't work!! I have a layer of foil under my toupee and the aliens are baffled!!!

I must admit, when I saw the title of this thread, I thought this was a union rally...
^ sweetie, they're baffled that you think you can get away with a blonde toupee that makes you look like an albino buckwheat.
Attached Images File Type: jpg tin-foil-hat.jpg (76.7 KB, 269 views)
Not that I agree with the OP, but this seems to sum up his feelings.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
Oh yah, my cat too!! Thanks, CG!!
Wow.

If MANAGEMENT refers to Eccie staff (I can't really tell...) then I can assure you that staff has neither the capacity to read your mind or your words until you type and save them. More importantly, we probably don't care that much about your ramblings...

Sounds like operator error to me.

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
<~~can read mod thoughts... I am reading an S and a D and some nice boobies in hucks thoughts.. LOL

Wait!! I can read hobby thoughts too!! I am sensing an S and a D and nice boobies in Eds thoughts too!! <giggles> or maybe these are just my own thoughts..