Karma??

Maurice Pierce, one of the suspects in the 1991 "Yogurt shop murder case" where 4 teenage girls were brutally killed, was himself shot by an Austin Police Officer, Dec 23rd after trying to kill the Officer with a knife.
Gotta watch out for that Karma coming back around!

http://www.kvue.com/news/Injured-APD...112486384.html
I just gotta know.. how in the hell did he get enough control of the situation to actually get the knife out of the officers belt? Something sounds wrong about the "story". I'm not buying it yet.
  • FWR
  • 12-27-2010, 10:39 AM
He was stopped for running a stop sign, then got out of his car and ran. I guess the officer gave chase on foot, and when he took the suspect down, the suspect was able to grab the knife off the officer's belt.
ok, I got that, but THAT'S one officer that needs a different line of work. What a putz!!
There's been a "get him" attitude for a long time.
I love these types of stories!! I am a firm believer in Karma... so much so that it is to my detriment sometimes.
Nuglet, that's one of the downfalls when you try to make officers have a "tool" for every use of force. Gun belt's of today's officers are so full that they rarely have an inch of open space left open. They're required to carry, tasers, OC pepper spray, ASP batons, their duty weapon, handcuffs, spare mags, flashlight etc and most officers do carry a knife or leatherman of some sort for various functions such as cutting seat belts at accident scenes etc. When you start tussling with a someone, that's a lot of equipment that's in close proximity and within easy reach.
So if this is karma at work, what did the police officer do to get stabbed?
Sorry, couldn't help myself

LF