ECCIE-P411

I ran this informal survey in Oklahoma. Ladies, what percentage of your customers come from ECCIE and or P411?
If I had to say, maybe 30 % from P411 and the rest from eccie and other advertising sources.
Very glad to say 0 comes from ECCIE (by choice) and 10-20% comes from P411.
Most, if not, all my business comes from TER and google .
Most, if not, all my business comes from TER and google . Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Excuse me???
I ran this informal survey in Oklahoma. Ladies, what percentage of your customers come from ECCIE and or P411? Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Hi,

0 % from eccie, 3% (traveling buddies) from p411 and 97% from the past ("a*pd").

Now, I'm curious, why do you ask?

Sincerely,
Wet
Excuse me??? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Ok so I met Ed Highlight from eccie. So that is one from eccie. One exception I was glad I made. The best hobby experience ever!
Oh girl now every guy will be competing to give you the best hobby experience ever
Use to be 75% Eccie and most had to be P411 verified too. Then with ECCIE related drama and the BS that goes with that... now i am 80% repeat clients, new ones 20% ECCIE and ALL 100% MUST have P411. And thats in process of being lowered (by choice)
Id say 60/eccie 40/p411 . The majority now being repeats.
Ok so I met Ed Highlight from eccie. So that is one from eccie. One exception I was glad I made. The best hobby experience ever! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I think I just discovered a signature line!! I don't really have anything to say here....I just want to quote it so I could see it again!!
Most, if not, all my business comes from TER and google . Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Now I know.
I would say 99% from P411, 1% from Eccie-- but then again, some Eccie members have seen me here and then gone over to P411, or sent me a PM and then sent me a PM on P411 when I asked them nicely to.

So, not too sure, but Eccie only accounts for maybe 20% at the most and that's probably exaggerated.
That will vary greatly depending of your part of the country.
I mostly get contacted from P411 clients, but I know that many are from both.