Tunnel Buddies vs OPEC vs ???? What's wrong with....

I'm curious..... Why does it matter if some pay rack rate and others negotiate? We see that in all forms of business in America and more so in other cultures....

What's wrong with simply letting the ladies run their business in whatever manner they choose?

I know... It's tempting to want to step up and be the man and defend the poor defenseless whores...... But it's THEIR fucking business right? Unless of course you are getting INVOLVED in their business in some fashion....

Some label me a misogynist as a result of some unpopular opinions but what is more misogynistic then assuming that these ladies are incapable of making their own decisions and handling their business in the manner they choose?

IF they don't want to haggle with some guy they can put him on ignore.... IF they want to entertain offers they can do so.....

They want others to respect them then they should step up and take control of their business and reputations themselves.

There is not a single thing wrong with making someone an offer...... HOW each side reacts to it is a matter of personal choice.that tends to define them and their business.

Most of these ladies make far more money than the avg guys that are spending it...... yet they come to us in CoEd needing "help", running specials at the beginning of the month because the $10K they made earlier in the month is all gone and the landlord will not accept those slightly worn Prada's as rent.

What makes the price of pussy any different than the price of anything else in this country that it should have some protected status?
It doesn't matter. We all have our own way of doing things. We all do what we think is best for us.
It doesn't matter. We all have our own way of doing things. We all do what we think is best for us. Originally Posted by Still Looking
You don't believe that though or you wouldn't repeatedly start threads bemoaning those that do haggle. This isn't a "to each there own" situation, because you repeatedly try to call out those that do and you are the primary one that feels you need to step to the aid of the "poor defenseless whore" as whispers mentioned.

So why not cut to the chase and really tell us why you feel like you have to repeatedly do this?
Less Branding , More Banging
It doesn't matter. We all have our own way of doing things. We all do what we think is best for us. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Yes. We all do.....

Help me understand.

Who is the "us" that you are on this recent crusade for?
You don't believe that though or you wouldn't repeatedly start threads bemoaning those that do haggle. This isn't a "to each there own" situation, because you repeatedly try to call out those that do and you are the primary one that feels you need to step to the aid of the "poor defenseless whore" as whispers mentioned.

So why not cut to the chase and really tell us why you feel like you have to repeatedly do this? Originally Posted by gleemonex
It sure is a to each his own! I don't haggle or negotiate. I don't except discounts for reviews. If a provider after we originally meet offers services not normally offered and offers a discount on future meetings I'll be all over that like a chicken on a June bug.

How about YOU gleemonex? Do you haggle or negotiate? Even the ones that are already OPEC friendly in their pricing?
Yes. We all do.....

Help me understand.

Who is the "us" that you are on this recent crusade for? Originally Posted by Whispers
The "US" is "ME" and any other like minded hobbyist out there.
The core values are the same. The very reason we put a list of proper behavoirs and respect was to educate so that the experience for a guy and a girl to get together and enjoy the visit to its fullest potential.

There is no versus whispers. There are a small minority of parties who pervert these values, misunderstand them, mis represent them and unfortunately any group or distant association with them get taken down as well.

I think positive discussion that helps everyone to extinguish the negative culture here is good.

But labeling the many because of the few that exist no matter what we do doesn't help.
The core values are the same. The very reason we put a list of proper behavoirs and respect was to educate so that the experience for a guy and a girl to get together and enjoy the visit to its fullest potential.

There is no versus whispers. There are a small minority of parties who pervert these values, misunderstand them, mis represent them and unfortunately any group or distant association with them get taken down as well.

I think positive discussion that helps everyone to extinguish the negative culture here is good.

But labeling the many because of the few that exist no matter what we do doesn't help. Originally Posted by rock1man1

It's always just a few that force us "all" to protect ourselves.

There is no versus whispers
. There are a small minority of parties who pervert these values, misunderstand them, mis represent them and unfortunately any group or distant association with them get taken down as well.

But labeling the many because of the few that exist no matter what we do doesn't help. Originally Posted by rock1man1
There most definitely appears to be a "Vs"

And the only labels I've tossed out there have to do with a small group of ladies that post here from time to time and decided try to push a button or two with me. I am not on any crusade to grow that group or concept. It's a term I use because those ladies know exactly who they are when I use it.

Back to the "Vs" though..... I've jumped in here because there most definitely appears to be an "US vs Them" mentality driving a bit of a wedge down the male portion of this community of posters.

As people organize into groups or cliques I don't see enough good coming to balance the negative that is developing.

Over 15 years on these boards I've made lasting friendships with guys I've met in cities all over the country.

The ladies come and go. We get a new crop of whores every month..... I think a number of guys here fundamentally think and believe in the same manner but EGOs are setting them at odds with each other and getting in the way of fun.
It sure is a to each his own! I don't haggle or negotiate. I don't except discounts for reviews. If a provider after we originally meet offers services not normally offered and offers a discount on future meetings I'll be all over that like a chicken on a June bug.

How about YOU gleemonex? Do you haggle or negotiate? Even the ones that are already OPEC friendly in their pricing? Originally Posted by Still Looking
You are missing the point, you have repeatedly called mongers who do haggle names to call out those that do. Further, you have even more repeatedly, as whispers was saying, stepped up as the uber WK to protect the defenseless providers. You still haven't answered the direct question asked 3 times now of why you feel the need to defend them so much? Because from the outside looking in, someone demanding that a girl get top dollar and calling anyone who tries to change that names and/or calling them out, well, as Toyz signature says, "if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck..."

I don't know how this got turned around on me when you were the one avoiding direct questions, but since I have nothing to hide, I will answer. I don't know what you consider to be haggling, so based on the broadest definition of the word:

I rarely discuss rates at all with a provider if she is OPEC friendly. There have been a few visiting or new providers who had non-OPEC friendly rates listed. I mentioned OPEC and suggested that for a lot more business here, it would probably be smarter to be OPEC friendly. I even suggested that perhaps she make it a "review special" if she didn't want to say she was lowering their rack rate. Sometimes the provider has listened and has said that she would lower her rate (perhaps for me, perhaps for all, I really don't know or care), sometimes they haven't. In either case, that was the end of it, it wasn't any type negotiation.

There have only been two exceptions to discussing rates even with someone OPEC friendly...
1) Once it was after a NCNS on the provider's part. She finally responded back the next day apologizing and asking what she could do to make it up to me. I suggested a discounted donation for when we could actually meet. She offered a price for the discount, I accepted.
2) I had scheduled an hour session for a fairly new provider. When I got there, she wasn't ready, so it took about 15-20 minutes before she sent me her room number. Once we did start, about a half hour in, she looked at the clock and started freaking out because she had scheduled back to back sessions and said that she needed to get ready for John #2 (my words, not hers). Because she was fairly new, I thought I would give constructive feedback. So I texted her telling her that this is exactly why a provider shouldn't schedule back to back sessions. I was being very friendly though and making it clear that this was just constructive feedback. She took it that way, and we proceeded to text back and forth later that day for a while about stuff. In the end, she wanted to make it up to me. I told her that she had essentially given me a half hour session for the hour rate, so I think it would be fair if she gave me an hour session for the half hour rate. She agreed that seemed fair as well. This whole situation I think really helped both of us see each other a little more clearly, and TBH, she is one of my ATFs now. We continue to text each other at random even about non-hobby stuff.

So now SL... how about you try answering the question that has been asked of you multiple times with no answer?
You are missing the point, you have repeatedly called mongers who do haggle names to call out those that do. Further, you have even more repeatedly, as whispers was saying, stepped up as the uber WK to protect the defenseless providers. You still haven't answered the direct question asked 3 times now of why you feel the need to defend them so much? Because from the outside looking in, someone demanding that a girl get top dollar and calling anyone who tries to change that names and/or calling them out, well, as Toyz signature says, "if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck..."

I don't know how this got turned around on me when you were the one avoiding direct questions, but since I have nothing to hide, I will answer. I don't know what you consider to be haggling, so based on the broadest definition of the word:

I rarely discuss rates at all with a provider if she is OPEC friendly. There have been a few visiting or new providers who had non-OPEC friendly rates listed. I mentioned OPEC and suggested that for a lot more business here, it would probably be smarter to be OPEC friendly. I even suggested that perhaps she make it a "review special" if she didn't want to say she was lowering their rack rate. Sometimes the provider has listened and has said that she would lower her rate (perhaps for me, perhaps for all, I really don't know or care), sometimes they haven't. In either case, that was the end of it, it wasn't any type negotiation.

There have only been two exceptions to discussing rates even with someone OPEC friendly...
1) Once it was after a NCNS on the provider's part. She finally responded back the next day apologizing and asking what she could do to make it up to me. I suggested a discounted donation for when we could actually meet. She offered a price for the discount, I accepted.
2) I had scheduled an hour session for a fairly new provider. When I got there, she wasn't ready, so it took about 15-20 minutes before she sent me her room number. Once we did start, about a half hour in, she looked at the clock and started freaking out because she had scheduled back to back sessions and said that she needed to get ready for John #2 (my words, not hers). Because she was fairly new, I thought I would give constructive feedback. So I texted her telling her that this is exactly why a provider shouldn't schedule back to back sessions. I was being very friendly though and making it clear that this was just constructive feedback. She took it that way, and we proceeded to text back and forth later that day for a while about stuff. In the end, she wanted to make it up to me. I told her that she had essentially given me a half hour session for the hour rate, so I think it would be fair if she gave me an hour session for the half hour rate. She agreed that seemed fair as well. This whole situation I think really helped both of us see each other a little more clearly, and TBH, she is one of my ATFs now. We continue to text each other at random even about non-hobby stuff.

So now SL... how about you try answering the question that has been asked of you multiple times with no answer? Originally Posted by gleemonex
I don't recall saying I NEEDED to defend anyone. I do think it interesting you have jumped up to bat thinking I owe "you" something. But what the hell I'm always willing to help a brother out!

Here is your answer: Defending providers happens to be a byproduct of how I feel.

Will that do it for you? Or did I miss something?
Over 15 years on the boards I have never seen a group of guys organize to teach, train and mentor guys on how to behave in a respectful manner, hobby 101, hygiene, timelyness respectful, get respect and be respectful to everyone.

There is no wedge only you bringing this to coed as you know where this started. Every post, there is a plan right guys?

Everything is an orchestrated plan I'm seeing where this evil OPEC, that all things bad, is going to end up.

So far leadership is in question here but no wedge as I said all of the values as stated above, that has never been formally discussed and organized until OPEC, is good for everyone.

So lets keep the plan going. Here there around a table few beers, maybe we can talk about fat girls and make fun.

What do you say leaders if a different feather? please regroup before answering.
Here is your answer: Defending providers happens to be a byproduct of how I feel. Originally Posted by Still Looking

I'm not messing with the big girls. I still remember that thread I started. I got my ass handed to me to wear as a hat. All the fat ones seem to have 2 skinny friends.