Men & Women

What men would do if they had a vagina for a day
10. Immediately go shopping for zucchini and cucumbers.

9. Squat over a hand-held mirror for an hour and a half.

8. See if they could finally do the splits.

7. See if it's truly possible to launch a ping pong ball 20 feet.

6. Cross their legs without rearranging their crotch.

5. Get picked up in a bar in less than 10 minutes ... BEFORE closing time.

4. Have consecutive multiple orgasms and still be ready for more without sleeping first.

3. Go to the gynecologist for a pelvic exam and ask to have it recorded on video.

2. Sit on the edge of the bed and pray for breasts too.

1. Finally find that damned G-spot.

What women would do if they had a penis for a day
10. Get ahead faster in corporate America.

9. Get a blow job.

8. Find out what is so fascinating about beating the meat.

7. Pee standing up while talking to other men at a urinal.

6. Determine WHY you can't hit the bowl consistently.

5. Find out what it's like to be on the other end of a surging orgasm.

4. Touch yourself in public without thought as to how improper it may seem.

3. Jump up and down naked with an erection to see if it feels as funny as it looks.

2. Understand the scientific reason for the light refraction which occurs between a man's eyes and the ruler situated next to his member which causes two inches to be added to the final measurement.

1. Repeat number 9......
If you lived up north where there is snow, you would have to change one on the womens list to: see if you can spell your name out in the snow while peeing.
If you lived up north where there is snow, you would have to change one on the womens list to: see if you can spell your name out in the snow while peeing. Originally Posted by arbronco

I like!!!
If I was a women like Baby Dallas I would spend all day rubbing my assets (thats all I kind think of).
If I was a women like Baby Dallas I would spend all day rubbing my assets (thats all I kind think of). Originally Posted by theotherguy1

4 Hands are better than 2....Any extra helping hands would be nice!
4 Hands are better than 2....Any extra helping hands would be nice! Originally Posted by BabyDallas
I have two that you can use on those assets any time you want.
I have two that you can use on those assets any time you want. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
:: pokes out bootay:: OKAY!
If I had your equipment, I would not get any work done, my hands would always be rubbin' botty, squeezin' tittys, or dippin' into...whoa, easy there, gettin' too hot..

gonna make a date sooner or later!
If I had your equipment, I would not get any work done, my hands would always be rubbin' botty, squeezin' tittys, or dippin' into...whoa, easy there, gettin' too hot..

gonna make a date sooner or later! Originally Posted by giteneny

You made Baby D blush
that's a great start...and even if no one else ever says this to you, I want to thank you for not smoking! That is one of the first things I look for on a profile. Thank you! Hot and Smart...exceptional combination.
that's a great start...and even if no one else ever says this to you, I want to thank you for not smoking! That is one of the first things I look for on a profile. Thank you! Hot and Smart...exceptional combination. Originally Posted by giteneny

Thanks hun! I just like to smell good and keep nice white teeth!