ID theft a victim AND perp less crime??

Saw this insanity coming, you guessed it, out of the land of fruits and nuts (CA)..

http://www.gopusa.com/the-only-time-...about-borders/

From that article, this was really a "HU" moment..

Becerra’s new crackdown on false driver’s licenses flies in the face of the state’s official policy on identity theft.

I’m sure you’ve heard of so—-called victimless crimes where breaking the law allegedly hurts no one? Offenses like dope smoking, ‘ho poking and conservative stroking? California has gone one better, identity theft is now a perpetrator—-less crime, where the law is broken but no one is guilty.

State Senate President Pro Tem Kevin De Leon wants no enforcement of identity theft because “half my family would be eligible for deportation.”

Becerra has decided that there are exceptions to the De Leon rule. Particularly if you’re an Anglo and you’ve embarrassed Planned Parenthood. Xavier indicted David Daleiden on 14 felony counts in connection with his undercover expose of Planned Parenthood’s sale of baby body parts. One of the counts included applying for a fake driver’s license using a fictitious name.
Try telling the Millions of people each year that DO have to go through repairing their good name, cause some crook stole their ID...

Can these liberals get anymore idiotic??
California just the dumbest fucking idiots in the country and maybe the whole planet.
Evidently the Feds are investigating the Virginia voter rolls. Yesterday, CNN and Dems tried like hell to make this a privacy issue even though it was stated the investigators would only use public information.
  • WTF
  • 07-04-2017, 10:22 AM
California just the dumbest fucking idiots in the country and maybe the whole planet. Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Yet they live in one of the most beautiful places on earth.

Evidently the Feds are investigating the Virginia voter rolls. Yesterday, CNN and Dems tried like hell to make this a privacy issue even though it was stated the investigators would only use public information. Originally Posted by gnadfly
And on that whole 13 states refusing to give trump copies of voter rolls.. WHY? Do they have mass fraud they don't want found?
And on that whole 13 states refusing to give trump copies of voter rolls.. WHY? Do they have mass fraud they don't want found? Originally Posted by garhkal
The information I read says 44 states have refused to provide certain types of voter information to the election integrity commission.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/03/politi...ion/index.html

States state in the article said that supplying information such as Social Security Numbers could not be done, and they considered information such as birth dates, and party affiliations to be private.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Be9f7Ovgg Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Oooohhh.
I'd tap that blonde chick (youtube DICE cover) and the blonde one at the end.

dumb blonde & smart blonde.
The information I read says 44 states have refused to provide certain types of voter information to the election integrity commission.

States state in the article said that supplying information such as Social Security Numbers could not be done, and they considered information such as birth dates, and party affiliations to be private. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Being the feds ALREADY have that info, how is it 'violating privacy' to have it VETTED against the voter rolls??

States state in the article said that supplying information such as Social Security Numbers could not be done, and they considered information such as birth dates, and party affiliations to be private. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
If Social Security numbers can't be used, it's going to be tough to evaluate "Caesar Gonzalez's". Anyone remember when it was reported the IRS sent thousands of tax refunds to the same address?

Being the feds ALREADY have that info, how is it 'violating privacy' to have it VETTED against the voter rolls?? Originally Posted by garhkal
Stop making sense. Like I said many times, one day we will pull up our smart phones and vote.
Voter rolls are not private, and the information on them is not private.

An administration "unmasks" U.S. citizens' identities on national security intercepts involving foreigners, and then someone comes up with the hair-brain idea that voter info is "private"?

For whom I voted is private, but not who I am as a voter.
Kansas main man requesting the info cannot give it to himself. It is against state law.
If Social Security numbers can't be used, it's going to be tough to evaluate "Caesar Gonzalez's". Anyone remember when it was reported the IRS sent thousands of tax refunds to the same address? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yes i do, and the fact that they should have KNOWN 1000s of people CAN'T live at the same address, even large apartment communities, SHOULD HAVE RAISED RED Flags all over the place, but didn't PROVES just how incompetent the buffoons at the IRS are..

Stop making sense. Like I said many times, one day we will pull up our smart phones and vote. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I can't help it.. I was raised on common sense, unlike most kids these days it seems.. To where Common sense is a CURSE word.

Voter rolls are not private, and the information on them is not private.

An administration "unmasks" U.S. citizens' identities on national security intercepts involving foreigners, and then someone comes up with the hair-brain idea that voter info is "private"?

For whom I voted is private, but not who I am as a voter. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Exactly Lexus.. WHICH IS why trump should tell these people saying "no we won't hand them in", "THAT WAS NOT A bloody request that you can say no to, it was a bloody order.. EITHER that, or we invalidate ALL VOTES in your precincts from now till i leave office, since those votes can't be Federally validated..

That's more of CNN's "Fake News", speedy.

Kris Kobach: Only 14 states have refused Trump election commission request

(Washington Examiner)