Too many in America believe the U.S. won its independence from Mexico.

Fuck the education/income disparity excuse. The only reason some doesn't know is because they stupidly refuse 'know'.

NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist Poll*
Don’t Know Much About History…
For Immediate Release: Monday, July 3, 2017

[Only] 77% of residents nationally correctly cite Great Britain as the country from which the United States declared its independence, nearly one in four, 23%, either mention another country, 8%, or are unsure, 15%. These findings have changed little from when this question was last reported in 2011. Education and income make a difference. Nearly nine in ten Americans with a college education or income above $50,000 are able to identify Great Britain as the country from which the United States won its liberty. Of note, white Americans, 84%, are also more likely than Latino residents, 70%, or African Americans, 53%, to correctly identify Great Britain. Although race is a factor, its importance is exaggerated by differences in education and income among ethnic groups. Interestingly, age makes little difference.

(Marist Poll)
Fuck the education/income disparity excuse. The only reason some doesn't know is because they stupidly refuse 'know'. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Stupid fucking "Nexicans!"

Didn't they know they were Anglish?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHhhhhhhha!!!
With seeing how STUPID people coming out of schools seem to be, i was surprised the #s were so high on those who COULD correctly ID who we got independence from..
sounds about right... its always the minority that doesn't know history.

the numbers of americans knowing history is a bit high. so it went up.
The Reconquista was nearly complete until President Trump threw a monkey wrench in it.
With seeing how STUPID people coming out of schools seem to be, i was surprised the #s were so high on those who COULD correctly ID who we got independence from.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Did you not go to SCHOOL and therefore are SMART?
Did you not go to SCHOOL and therefore are SMART? Originally Posted by yitzchak
Which "SCHOOL"?

People discuss "school" like "schools" educate.

"Schools" don't educate.

IMO polls like this merely deepen and reinforce the division in this country by providing the appearance that minorities and poor people are dumb. Carefully examine the shit to which they are exposed during the 6-7 hours they are "in the building."
Stupid fucking "Nexicans!"

Didn't they know they were Anglish?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHhhhhhhha!!!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You probably missed this because you spent too much time in the closet with your Playgirl magazines, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvOZs3g3qIo
I should waited the full hour so you couldn't change your post. Like GEICO, it's what you do.

Coprophiliac.
IBH ... he's only looking at the pictures. He can't read.
IBH ... he's only looking at the pictures. He can't read. Originally Posted by LexusLover
+1

The Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM was probably one of ones who answered "Mexico."

I should waited the full hour so you couldn't change your post. Like GEICO, it's what you do.

Coprophiliac.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Then you'd look even more stupid than you presently do, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

+1

The Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM was probably one of ones who answered "Mexico."
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That's what he believes.
Texas won it's independence from Mexico.

Then the United States picked a war with Mexico and got what is now the South Western States.
Which "SCHOOL"?

People discuss "school" like "schools" educate.

"Schools" don't educate.

IMO polls like this merely deepen and reinforce the division in this country by providing the appearance that minorities and poor people are dumb. Carefully examine the shit to which they are exposed during the 6-7 hours they are "in the building." Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's pretty much it. Schools teach students how to memorize, not learn. When they graduate and no longer have to take tests they begin to forget. Then they are no longer any smarter than those that never went to college, lol.

Jim
Probably got the info off the net.
Maybe you tube.