$600.00

If an amount greater than $600.00 moves in or out of your bank accounts, Joey Soft Serve wants a taste. His plan is to force banks nationwide to report any account movement above that amount. His IRS will do the rest.
Maybe Samii will lower her rate to $599...but I doubt it.
If an amount greater than $600.00 moves in or out of your bank accounts, Joey Soft Serve wants a taste. His plan is to force banks nationwide to report any account movement above that amount. His IRS will do the rest. Originally Posted by Withnail
this is why we can't have nice things. its def a good idea to let people know of this who might not have heard otherwise...
Government always has great ideas.
And they are always for your own good
Dont argue! Just submit
this is why we can't have nice things. its def a good idea to let people know of this who might not have heard otherwise... Originally Posted by valkyra
Might be a good time to buy a safe--and invest in companies that manufacture them.
Bought a safe at an estate sale 5 years ago to always have some cash on hand and safeguard important documents,passport etc. I would advise any and everyone to get one.
Doesnt everyone have a gun safe or two?
A friend of mine has a fireproof safe at his business years ago. His thought process was old school, didn’t trust banks. His business burned down in the middle of the night and the money he had in there burned in the safe. I was doing the same thing, but have since abandoned the idea of large amounts in a safe.
A friend of mine has a fireproof safe at his business years ago. His thought process was old school, didn’t trust banks. His business burned down in the middle of the night and the money he had in there burned in the safe. I was doing the same thing, but have since abandoned the idea of large amounts in a safe. Originally Posted by Presj22
never put all of your eggs in one basket... do you know what happened that made it not fireproof? Did it just heat up to a point that the money itself burned inside, or was it really old?
Has to be a fire proof safe, a house fire is just too hot
Put your fire proof safe in the basement it’s the coolest place during a house fire. Most of the time fire department gets water in the house fire within. 15 min. Water runs downhill floods basement money gets wet and does not burn uo
Put your fire proof safe in the basement it’s the coolest place during a house fire. Most of the time fire department gets water in the house fire within. 15 min. Water runs downhill floods basement money gets wet and does not burn uo Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Exactly where I keep my safe. I burn thru money in other ways,ijs.
Misinformation is worse than no information. The WH is a disaster at the moment but your information is a tad bit off as presented. One, no one is looking to take a taste if you have $600 in a bank account and two - you likely have no issue if you are not committing a crime. It is simply a reporting mechanism or threshold. Despite your worries, a few privacy minded individuals from both sides of the aisle are removing this from that massive spending debacle. The interesting thing which is already taking a “taste” is some banks (Citizens) have fees for cash handling. If you deposit too much cash they take a portion. An account at a brokerage takes care of this if you have enough money. Crap like that is what most ham and eggers should worry about. Most of you are simply not that interesting. ������

Anyway, this is easily researched and only Infowars post it as you explained it OP.
Still don’t like the gov tracking my money deposits. I’ll just lower my deposits to 599.00 and that’s if this bill ever passes.
Any tracking like this is bullshit. Are all citizens terrorists. Is that the bullshit narrative they are going to use. Or maybe this will stop drug dealers. Remember it is for your own good...