How Much Would You Pay To Not Have To Listen To Kamala Talk The Next 4 Years?

Hah... oh Trump has been killing it lately.

Trump Campaign Raises Millions Overnight With New Donation Ask: 'How Much Would You Pay To Not Have To Listen To Kamala Talk The Next 4 Years?'
First, one needs to put the pain level in perspective.

Be aware: Her shrillness is often combined with galactic stupidity for a lethal combination.

That graphic isn’t accurate, imo. After seeing 5 kids born, I’d WAY rather be kicked in the balls than go through that shit. Obviously, listening to that cackling nitwit is properly positioned.
That graphic isn’t accurate, imo. After seeing 5 kids born, I’d WAY rather be kicked in the balls than go through that shit. Obviously, listening to that cackling nitwit is properly positioned. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Fair enough. Would agree. But I'm sticking with - the things she does and says are galactically stupid.

Another lie.

Babylon Bee is like the onion for red hats. Except for those who can’t grasp the concept of satire.

Vote accordingly.
Another lie.

Babylon Bee is like the onion for red hats. Except for those who can’t grasp the concept of satire.

Vote accordingly. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ironically enough, the Bee seems more accurate than most MassLit media these day...

In a time when nothing seems to make sense – up is down, the sky is purple, your lyin’ eyes deceive you, and what is a woman, even? – The Babylon Bee, which publishes strictly-satirical news commentary, is proving to be one of the more reliable(ish) news outlets currently in circulation.

The sad part is – they aren’t trying to, like, at all. Which really speaks to the current state of the fake news media.

Earlier this week, Seth Dillon, the Bee’s CEO, released an astounding list of nearly 70 “satirical” stories that have recently “come true,” including stories like “2+2=4, insists close-minded bigot” and “Researchers Determine the Science has Changed after Carefully Examining Poll Numbers.”

According to The Daily Wire, which spoke with Dillon following the release, the Bee CEO was modest when asked about the accuracy of the satire, explaining how he doesn’t “think we’re all that good at predicting the future.” Instead, he chalked up the direct hits to failing to keep up with the rapidly shifting baseline of reality.

And, a lot of the accuracy has to do with the crazy leftist idealogues that make his job easy, he added...