Why is it taking so long for my review to be oked

I am curious why it is taking so long for my review to be okeyed
In the past it has been quick
NB
  • NYr
  • 05-19-2013, 07:55 AM
First: should probably be posted in questions to the staff.

Two: Mods have lives too you know and are not here all day monitoring the reviews to give credit; especially if done on a weekend...we have things to do on weekends and I Am sure those with families it is much harder to get here on the weekend. (just my guess...I have no worries).
Or maybe they are just fucking with you.
It looks to me as if you have submitted two reviews of the same person within two days of each other. You may do this but don't expect credit for both of them.

c.a.
32hrs and 15 mins from the first review you posted, I know seems like an eternity when you really want something. You did only recieve credit for one review.
NYr is correct, most of us have jobs, families and other things so how long it takes to approve reviews varies. If you are in dire need email us at Dallas@eccie.net with a link, otherwise wait a little longer and if more than a week, what pyramider posted may be.
The Mods have a prejudice against New Balance shoes...change your handle to Nike69 and you might get better results.
You try skydiving 20 times a day hanging review approvals up in the clouds. It's tiring & the mods need a break now & then.

That is how they get up there, isn't it?