DWI Avoidance

Friends with the holiday season in full swing, I thought I would share this experience with you…
Last week, I went out for a little “holiday cheer” and was feeling good. So, I decided to take a taxi home. On the way, there was a police checkpoint. Officers were stopping vehicles and I saw at least one driver being given a sobriety test. But since I was in a taxi, they waved me right through. That was a sobering experience and of course I made it home with no problems. However, I’m not sure that taking the taxi was a good idea, because I have never driven one before and now I’m not sure what to do with it.
Change your name to Mohammad Jones?
It's common knowledge...
Moved to sand box....plenty of kitty litter here

That no refusal law is a bitch too!
31 minutes...

Heh!
Put a big cheek full of Red Man chew in your mouth when you determine you are about to be pulled over or approach the check point. Not many officers will want to get close enough (or are able) to smell the booze over the tobacco.
Friends with the holiday season in full swing, I thought I would share this experience with you…
Last week, I went out for a little “holiday cheer” and was feeling good. So, I decided to take a taxi home. On the way, there was a police checkpoint. Officers were stopping vehicles and I saw at least one driver being given a sobriety test. But since I was in a taxi, they waved me right through. That was a sobering experience and of course I made it home with no problems. However, I’m not sure that taking the taxi was a good idea, because I have never driven one before and now I’m not sure what to do with it.
Originally Posted by boardman
Too cute!
Funny. I had to read it twice.

Do note its a British taxi so it has less use here. You may NEED to be drunk to drive it.

Also note the reflection of my avatar in the glass.
Although that more popular version isn't sporting an erection.
Yes please call a taxi or AAA if you have it.
Just another..boardman experience.