Toys ..

When we talk about toys, what are your favorites?
I’ve got a pretty good collection of toys...my liberator wedges are not pictured here but I’ve also got those....the big and little one that matches

I like a boy toy !!
What's in the second pic? What are those?
What's in the second pic? What are those? Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
I think those are sounding rods.
https://metro.co.uk/2018/01/03/would...nding-7172596/
I think those are sounding rods.
https://metro.co.uk/2018/01/03/would...nding-7172596/ Originally Posted by corona
Yes sounding....fun and teasing...but not for everyone
I luv all my toys

Especially my hitachi and my trailer hitch
Analeese...nice toys sexy!!!

Heres a few....
Attached Images File Type: jpg 0114181411.jpg (73.4 KB, 249 views) File Type: jpg 0114181417.jpg (48.8 KB, 249 views)
My Hitachi Wand Named "Bob" and my glass toys!

I also have 2 new Lelo's with remotes!

My fav is one you can download the app and the speed/vibration can be controlled from any location, even out of town and to the beat of music. It's waterproof and something I am planning to slip inside on my next visit to Al Biernats as the person across the table controls it!
Ana...I didn't know you roll like that. LOL, Quite the collection.
Ana...I didn't know you roll like that. LOL, Quite the collection. Originally Posted by alaine
Oh I very much roll like that....don’t let my sweet girl next door look fool you
I’m versatile and quite open minded...I always felt like not being open minded affected how much fun we can have....
Oh I very much roll like that....don’t let my sweet girl next door look fool you
I’m versatile and quite open minded...I always felt like not being open minded affected how much fun we can have....
Originally Posted by Analeese

A pretty face AND a freak...I will DEFINITELY be sure to reach out to you once I have time to play this month
A pretty face AND a freak...I will DEFINITELY be sure to reach out to you once I have time to play this month Originally Posted by YourHonor
Why thank you for the compliment....I feel very comfortable letting my freak flag fly here....y’all are like family in a way....so I feel accepted being who I am and doing what I enjoy
My Hitachi Wand Named "Bob" and my glass toys!

I also have 2 new Lelo's with remotes!

My fav is one you can download the app and the speed/vibration can be controlled from any location, even out of town and to the beat of music. It's waterproof and something I am planning to slip inside on my next visit to Al Biernats as the person across the table controls it!
Originally Posted by berkleigh
hmmmm so I have much the same fantasy but it involves a lot of unknowns and eventually some light bondage and enormous amounts of teasing .. and if it goes as planned, she never actually sees me.
A pretty face AND a freak...I will DEFINITELY be sure to reach out to you once I have time to play this month Originally Posted by YourHonor
mmmmm ��