Ladies Who Are On P411

Are you noticing clients are sharing p411 ID's ? Gina once again is advocating the checking of p411 ID's and she cites clients sharing ID's to book appoinment or to rip you all off as a terrible and rising problem. Just curious have you experienced this or not. Gents I already know the prevailing attitude in dallas is hell no to showing ID but can you really blame a lady if she ask. Btw I believe for the most part Gina is pro hobbyist but on this particular issue she has the ladies back
Well, I think she is protecting her business as much as anything. That said, if you use a little thought, showing the requested info poses no risk. If you booked through P411 the provider already knows the info. She is just verifing you are who you say you are. She is not learning anything she does not already know. Unless you are careless and show her more.

The debate of is it safe to be on P411 is a very different issue and hopefully guys will show resrtraint and not get into that argument on this thread but I doubt the anti-P411 crowd will be able to resist.
Easy fix:

Ask for pm/request from whoever is claiming to have p411. Can't get online?? Then send it to me when you can, sweets!

Done.

Side note: the IDs have real world info. Giving that out to people who are NOT in the "circle of trust" may use it to their advantage which is why I suspect Gina advises against giving it out (ie a lady may SAY she is on p411 just to get pieces of RW info from unsuspecting hobbyists).

Am I following your question right?
I think hes talking about the provider requesting ID to match the info the client used to book the P411 request. The only way to be 100% sure they are the same is to match the data in person to what is used online.

And yes, a guy should NEVER give out his P411 ID info to anyone just asking for it.. He should always book the request through the p411 system for his safety.
Easy fix:

Ask for pm/request from whoever is claiming to have p411. Can't get online?? Then send it to me when you can, sweets!

Done.

Side note: the IDs have real world info. Giving that out to people who are NOT in the "circle of trust" may use it to their advantage which is why I suspect Gina advises against giving it out (ie a lady may SAY she is on p411 just to get pieces of RW info from unsuspecting hobbyists).

Am I following your question right? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I dunno but she just gave ladies an alert who have been giving out false "OK's" to get the $5 credit towards posting ads on p411. Apparently people will figure a way to be fraudulent however they can in this hobby.

To answer your question though, No I haven't had any problems with a guy trying to rip me off on p411 or any other issues for that matter, during my time on p411.
I couldn't imagine..................Sound 's about right though!
Btw I believe for the most part Gina is pro hobbyist but on this particular issue she has the ladies back Originally Posted by Thatdude
I believe for the most part Gina is pro Gina and on this particular issue she has her own back. The motivation here is simply money.

There are plenty of providers that share IDs too but since they do not pay, it is not as big of an issue.

Guys who share P411 IDs are stealing They are stealing from Gina and her ID campaign is the best way she knows how to address it.
Dude...what's your ID again? I deleted the PM....Thanx!
I was wondering if that was happening a lot. I had a guy that sent me a p411 request recently from the site to verify him . His profile said a certain age and when the guy got here I thought there was NO way it was the guy that the request on the profile was sent from. I thought when he got here he must be using/sharing a buddies p411 id to see someone. I did not think at the time to ask for his ID, That sure would have proved it...... I thought then if maybe buddies where sharing id numbers......The guy was at least 20 years older than the request came from