What are your favorite late night eats ?

Mine is old school - IHOP
Waffle House! ��
waffle house hashbrowns!!!

daisy dukes pAncakes!!!
  • RRC14
  • 03-09-2021, 08:37 PM
I gotta go with Dot’s Diner. My favorite is there All American Breakfast, delicious!!
IHOP !

Another vote for Dot’s Diner!
DATY............the best!
you
Taco Bell
Much prefer Waffle House to IHOP, but haven’t been there since COVID.
Post coitus certain Brother’s gas stations have chicken, fish, and boudin balls that will fit the bill late night. The extra liquor is right there too lol.

I do want to pay attention to this thread for better late night options.

Left overs from the dinner date I’m usually reaching for by 2am when I’ve burned more than enough calories to eat again.
Taco Bell Originally Posted by RichardNixon
Taco Bell makes me mad cause they don’t have the Mexican pizza no more. That reduces me to just the Doritos locos taco.

And I try to stay away from fake Mexican food on a hobby date. That Taco Bell meat I’m sure had a closet deal with exlaxx. Cause I’m stuck in a room with a lady. Only so many showers and air fresherner can mask the upcoming problem we might have lol.
WH and Whataburger.
WH and Whataburger. Originally Posted by SS2018
We need a Whataburger in Metairie/ New Orleans that chain would do extremely well.
I always hit the Whataburger in Lafayette when I’m there, probably once a month for a couple of years now. I think it’s the best of fast food burgers. I really like 5 Guys too, but feel like I should have went to a steakhouse when the bill gets summarized.