Les Miles

I have already posted this comment on the Shreveport/Bossier City side, but I just wanted to relate this message... I have known that Les Miles was overrated as a head coach for a long time, I didn’t know that he was a pervert, too, I can’t say that I am surprised. Hey, Tigers, Roll Tide Roll!!
Dude you don't know anything about Les Miles. You best remember the coach for the Tide is a relic and will not last much longer. And I pray that your team goes after the Clemson coach.
I bet Saban lasts longer in Tuscaloosa than Orgeron does in Baton Rouge... imho Dabo Swinney, though being an Alabama alumnus, would have to be crazy to leave Clemson, he is a very big fish in a very small pond. I thought that Steve Sarkesian might be Saban’s ‘heir apparent’ at Bama, but I don’t know anymore. Saban has multiple former NFL head coaches on his staff, so idk...oh yeah, Alabama went undefeated in an all SEC schedule last year, then they kicked Notre Dame and Ohio State’s asses, it’s unprecedented, it has never happened before, and it will never happen again, Roll Tide Roll!
I have already posted this comment on the Shreveport/Bossier City side, but I just wanted to relate this message... I have known that Les Miles was overrated as a head coach for a long time, I didn’t know that he was a pervert, too, I can’t say that I am surprised. Hey, Tigers, Roll Tide Roll!! Originally Posted by Steel Wheels
WTF are you talking about? Fucking Co-Ed’s is a time honored LSU coaching tradition among all LSU coaches, not just football. And yes, Saban was fucking co-eds here too and most likely does so at Alabama. Don’t debate me on this because these are facts. It happens on EVERY college campus, not just LSU. Have you actually been around college football programs and seen some of the women employed there at different levels? I have. Like I said, EVERY campus
  • MrGiz
  • 03-08-2021, 12:44 AM
Hmmm... I wish I knew more about those allegations.

I know NOTHING about Les Miles, other than him being "THE WORST X & O" Head Coach in recent LSU history. I often refer to him as the Dale Brown of LSU Football!! Lots of Rah - Rah stuff, but no strategy of his own! ALL of his glory was in the hands of Saban's path. Which I REALLY hate to fuckin say!!
Hey MrGiz, you mentioned Dale Brown, you called up a name from the past that I haven’t thought of in a long time. According to too long name luv them girls, apparently Brown was banging coeds, I still think that is a ridiculous thing to say, but whatever... Alabama had Wimp Sanderson, if you remember, apparently, Wimp was into banging and eventually slapping his secretary around for some reason, they both were definitely characters, those years were some fun basketball to watch, the SEC tournament was something to look forward to.
Dale Brown did recruit Shaquille O’Neal, so he did something right ... I see Shaq selling cereal, car insurance, and back pain stuff on tv all the time, I was curious, so I googled his net worth, it said $750 million, he’s not doing that shit for the money. I think his best commercial yet is the one where he is grilling skunk over a campfire, lol
WTF are you talking about? Fucking Co-Ed’s is a time honored LSU coaching tradition among all LSU coaches, not just football. And yes, Saban was fucking co-eds here too and most likely does so at Alabama. Don’t debate me on this because these are facts. It happens on EVERY college campus, not just LSU. Have you actually been around college football programs and seen some of the women employed there at different levels? I have. Like I said, EVERY campus Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68
No truer words have ever been posted
I assume everyone recalls that Saban left LSU to coach Miami, what’s interesting is that the Dolphins doctors failed Drew Brees medically, so the Dolphins opted for Dante Culpepper instead, God only knows what would have happened if they hadn’t. I think we all know how that turned out. Alabama pulled Saban out of the trash pile... it was a good find ...get over it already LSU, at least you have Ed Orgeron, I bet that Gene Chizik is probably available, too... all you need is another Joe Burrow or Cam Newton.. it’s commonly referred to as one and done...Roll Tide Roll!