Looking to purchase a vehicle.

I've decided that over a year without a car is a year too long. So I'm shopping for a fun, sexy sporty preowned car. If anyone has any suggestions or knows someone in the New Orleans area that sells or is selling HMU.
Thank you
any particular price range or is it whatever-it-takes-to-get-on-the-road?
"sexy sporty" goes great with our water-table raped roadways.
Is an affordable Toyota Camry sexy enough or do you need a classy luxury coup, like yourself?

Oh, and um.....please provide proof of income (wink)
Hey babe, so first I would recommend that you have your proof of income in order. If your credit is not excellent they may request up to a year. Bank statements are feasible if you don’t have the tax returns, just make deposits with your bank. Having a higher down payment and better credit will help you with getting a decent interest rate. If you don’t already have an LLC, that’s something I’d recommend as well.
Check kelly blue book and carfax before making a purchase, also have the vehicle inspected by a mechanic before you buy.
Good luck to you!
your proof of income Originally Posted by Nicole Bloom
that was a joke

"when they ask you for proof of income"
(xerox your pussy)

She can get a decent vehicle (<$6k), particularly if she's buying with cash (never finance)
Go to ABC Title to get your whip legal
Go to any number of dubious Brake Tag stands
- you're good to go

One of the great things about living/driving in NOLA is NOPD is way to busy/lazy to worry about traffic enforcement. Speed, have expired insurance, hotbox your cabin with weed, who cares? do watcha wanna. Barely able to solve murders here, who cares about a brake tag?

Assuming you're just looking to get around town. If you're looking to tour the Gulf regularly, it will likely take some more investment/vehicle validation. The real bitch of it will be doing the car shopping when you don't already have a car.
I have a car lot but I'm out of the Lafayette area definitely willing to work a deal out just pm me we can work something out.
I've decided that over a year without a car is a year too long. So I'm shopping for a fun, sexy sporty preowned car. If anyone has any suggestions or knows someone in the New Orleans area that sells or is selling HMU.
Thank you Originally Posted by MissK70116
Go to CarMax. Their prices aren't too bad plus you can get a Warranty package based on mileage and they'll even take fifty dollars off your deductible if you go to a RepairPal affiliate Mechanic for a covered repair. Stay away from independent Auto Sales places although you may often get a good deal most of what you get is junk.