URL / Website: https://argentinaxp.com/en/martinaxp/
City: Buenos Aires
State: -
Address: City of Buenos Aires
Activities: Massage, BBBJ, DATY, BBBJ, HE
Hair Length and Color: Black to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Petite with B cup breasts, great legs, super smile, pics are accurate
Recommendation: Yes
This reads like an ad, not even close to a review. An ad for something not even in the US. I can only assume the mods will delete this “review”
Well this would be great if it was San Antonio. But its not so why is it here
Great recon, I appreciate it because it shows that we domestically are getting ripped off more and more with these escalating prices.
  • Reb03
  • 04-05-2023, 06:12 AM
I wrote this review because I see many that travel out of country (Mexico, Costa Rica, Europe, etc) and wanted to let you know of the possibilities in Argentina, which by the way is one of the premier places to go dove hunting.
I appreciate the review. I’m going next weekend dove hunting myself and will spend some time in Buenos Aires afterwards. Was wondering about hitting up the girls on these sites.

Did you try any other ladies?

Did you go to her or she come to you?
Reb03, thanks for the posts on BA. Like EMU question, do you go to their place or do they come to your hotel? As to their location, are they easy to find and marked. Walk in welcome?
Guideline #12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Closing Thread