Date: Early November
Provider: A****a
User ID:: None
Phone: (707) 389-6013
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://evilempire.com/707-389-6013
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: Mid-level hotel, County Line area.
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Quasi-GFE/PSE experience (no complaints mind you lol), DATY, FIV, Standing Missionary, Doggie, CG, RCG and great after care.
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $$
Hair Length and Color: Long, like to her backside. Mostly blond with multi colored highlights (looked great on her) and in a ponytail.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite little thing with perky pair and a matching backside. Sweet face, just the right combination of angles and roundness to make it attractive. Great eyes too. Body is great, see ROS.
Recommendation: Yes
Good find! I look forward to helping her with the bureaucracy of getting verified.

JaG
Where's the BP add link ? The link shows a picture of a brunette with no info except a phone number . Also says Sacremento Ca . Does she do bbj ?
Nice review!!! And thanks for the info, have seen her ad before, but it seems TGTBT, you know how it is on bp, might try her out whenever she is back in town.
What he said
JAG: I know you will, sir. Like a rock, you are. Always reliable.

Boomer: Hell of a multi Q&A combo there, my friend. I'll try and and cover all. Didn't realize I'd left some questions unanswered. lol

The BP is defunct, mostly because she travels. Hence my informing her of this fine online community, so as to help better inform the herd as to her presence and maximize her potential. Win, win. So until she opts in on here, you'll just have to keep your eyes peeled on BP I guess. Hopefully she at least starts on the CA boards and then post here as she comes through again.

The number is as solid a lead as I can provide. She even recommended Googling her number, saying that her ads on EE would be the first result. IDK, man. I guess EE is popular out west for both sides of the line in this thing of our's. Another reason I was prompted to nudged her this way, since it's the most reliable for all parties in our particular AO.

The hair? Hey, I can attest it's her. lol She changes it quite a bit apparently.

As for the rest, the RoS is my official AAR on the engagement. I had a specific plan of attack for the sortie and delivery payload on primary target occurred with minimal collateral damage. Targets of opportunity were excluded from the majority of this sortie per flight leader's discretion. YankeeMikeMikeVictor, how copy?

Delta: It's all in the reflexes. The RoS pretty much sums up my thoughts going in. Just lucked out this time.

Jack: Copy that.