New Photos!

Not sure if this is the proper forum to put this in, so if it isn't, mods feel free to move/delete do as you need with it New black and white photos on my website and showcase

Ava
WOW!!!! Simply Stunning Ava!!! Did I say WOW!!!
Very nicely done! I understand the need for privacy, hence the unfortunate need to blur your face. But, you do realize that a couple of face shots are in your showcase, right?
Very nicely done! I understand the need for privacy, hence the unfortunate need to blur your face. But, you do realize that a couple of face shots are in your showcase, right? Originally Posted by Iaintliein

Yes, I do, and on certain sites the face is visible. No biggie but thanks for pointing it out . I wanted a few shots to at least show guys.
Yes, I do, and on certain sites the face is visible. No biggie but thanks for pointing it out . I wanted a few shots to at least show guys. Originally Posted by alluringava
Many times I think the B&W treatment is better, the mind is focused on the subject without the distraction of color. And you are a lovely subject to focus on!
I love black and white photos too. Thanks for the compliments!
Beautiful, Ava

Thanks for sharing.

Hope your feeling better and your next trip to Dallas is less eventful.
Pictures look great! They were taken before your accident?
Please be careful and use the elevator the next time...you can use the stairs AFTER you drop off your luggage.
I like your pictures which you recently added in this forum. Some sexy girls are looking outstanding in this photos and I like to watch your all new photos. Pictures seems very stunning and mind cracking too.
Ava the photos are awsome. I just wish you would get that fucking blur part cleared up. lol
Great pictures pretty lady but my favorites are the ones in the yellow dress!!!!
Not one picture sporting the Team SL Black & White "69" ??? LOL
BEAUTIFUL! You should let me shoot you....
absolutely gorgeous ava! keep up the good work, you look AMAZING!
Gorgeous Girlie!!! XOXO