What is the best political party?

I vote Libertarian, I like Ron Paul's ideas. I also like Ayn Rand's way of thinking.
The best political party, is the one we conservatives will have, after Romney is elected!
snick and snork
  • CJ7
  • 08-25-2012, 03:01 PM
The best political party, is the one we conservatives will have, after Romney is elected! Originally Posted by joe bloe
guffaw guffaw guffaw

chortle
The founders didn't like parties, they voted for the man. Liberals defend the party but conservatives vote for values.
Best political party? In today's world that question is like asking what's the best way to be castrated.
The best political party is any one hosted by Bill Clinton with a free bar.
Silly me. Here I thought someone was asking a question regarding politics instead of "Party-time". Thank you for clarifying that for me COG. And yes I agree, Bill hosting would probably be great. But, would Monica be there to relive the exploits?
To be serious, I doubt there is a good political party. I like the Libertarians, but if they got in power, we'd likely have to get rid of them in 30-40 years, like we should have done with the Republicans and Democrats. They get too entrenched in their own power, and even though Libertarians are about dispersing power, once they get it, it becomes intoxicating.

We need to refresh the system each generation with new people, with high ideals and a commitment to freedom. After about a generation, however, it becomes more about the party, and power, than it does governing with the will of the people.

Right now, the Libertarians are poised to do the right thing. I propose sweeping them into office, then throwing them out in 2045.
snick and snork guffawed each other all night long untill they chortled.
The founders didn't like parties, they voted for the man. Liberals defend the party but conservatives vote for values. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

the first part was true,then you digressed into bullshit....