Fire stick = everything on tv . for free

I heard from a co-worker about this fire stick, you can get on amazon, then configuire your Smart tv, and BAM, u get every channel free, incl. HBO, Hulu, netflix, all sports, you name it and its free...
Does any of my people here know about this firestick ????
im gonna look into it myself, - Look on youtube for easy set up
You do need internet for it to work but it pa6s for itself once purchased with no monthly fee
it sounds awesome,
No,
Not all the channels are free. If you are not already an Amazon Prime member, you will need to sign up for membership. Amazon Prime does provide some shows from HBO, etc but it's just like Netflix, with less titles. The Fire stick is just a streaming device that allows the ability to stream Netflix, HBO, Hulu, etc. and all of those services require a subscription.
I've jailbroken about ten fire sticks. The app you need to download is kodi. Google jail breaking a firestick. The only thing is that Amazon is catching on because they keep updating the software on the stick which causes it not to work. You will have to find the latest jail breaking video for this.
One you have it jailbroken you can stream basically anything on exudos.
I just ordered one that has been jailbroken already with the latest and greatest. Should be getting it today
It is easier just to buy an android box
You don't need to jailbreak a firestick an order for Kodi to work I've done it several times and several different Fire Sticks and I've never had one stop working
Yes, it's easy to sideload Kodi on Firestick. It's far easier to use it on an Android box though. You will definitely want to utilize a VPN if you are using Kodi to stream certain material, ROKU is a good option as well, tons of free content, and some of the private channels lead to the same sources available on Kodi.
thanks for the info, Honestly I use to Love tv, I hardly watch tv anymore.
if I did, I would Def. get hooked up to this firestick, Android, kodi Thing...
I was looking for feed back, and you gave it,, Thanks there my People
I forgot to add: nice thing about the ROKU sticks/boxes, if you have "Spectrum" as your cable provider, ROKU's are approved as replacements for their required digital set-top-box, which is now needed for each TV.