Latent Reviews

I've seen several providers over the last few years- a few through bp, one from waaaay back that I found through aspd- and more recently (6 months, give or take) one that I found through here.

Positive experiences all around (for the most part), but I never got around to posting reviews.

My question is this: is it better late than never in regards to reviews? Or should I just be more on the ball in the future?

Thanks
Feel free to post reviews from your experiences, but you will only get PA credit if the meeting is within 30 days. It's up to you, but the high majority of guys don't post reviews of older meetings. If you have any questions on how to write a review that earns PA, check out the link in my signature.

CC
Much appreciated
If you have some useful information that hasn't been divulged before, then please share, no matter how old it is. That is - either a good experience with an unknown provider, or a bad experience with any provider, then that's good info.

But no, we don't need more positive drooling reviews of, say, Nikki Tyler or Kinky Little Nikki.

Just my two cents.