Provider pics in street clothes

Is it just me? I love when ladies include pics in ads or showcases wearing street clothes, yoga pants, etc.. In other words, dressed. I think it adds to the fantasy/adventure of how it would be in RW, seeing them out somewhere and imagining them without. What say you?
It's hard to beat the natural, bare, form of a female.
I think it's adorable when providers post ads with photos in cute sundresses etc..
"Arm candy" to "casual" to "naughty" to "this could be yours". I always suggest a range of looks. Unless it's La Vida , then it's "fuck, better put on the thinking cap" and step outta the box !
😎
I think it's adorable when providers post ads with photos in cute sundresses etc.. Originally Posted by JadeRose
Good eaxample is Jade ☝🏼 in that little blue number.. Exercises the mind. Move down a couple pics and you get a nice POV of what can be you.
I agree, that clothed pics are nice and they can sort of give you a sense of the person.
However as a card carrying "breast man" I kind of want to see a pic of the providers unsupported breasts. Posture is important to a b-man like me
My showcase has sexy shots obviously but in my ads I always try and include the most recent photos I've taken of myself. This means they're usually from snapchat and usually in street clothes. I know I'm clothed but at least you know exactly what I look like at the time I posted the ad. I like seeing shots of girls in street clothes because I think, like others have said, it can show personality. Plus I like cute girls and cute clothes.
I can understand the OP's point. A few years ago, there was an attractive woman who went to the same fitness center that I used. I had only ever seen her in spandex and such. She took care of herself and definitely looked good in spandex and such. One day we happened to finish our workouts about the same time and ran into each other while signing out at the front desk. It was the first time I had seen her dressed for the outside world; she was in heels, fashionably short skirt and a vee sweater under a light blazer. very chic and hot (can't tell it made an impression on me, can you). Without thinking, I blurted out, "wow, you look good in clothes". Noting the reaction of people around us, she turned red, then I turned red and then we both started laughing.

It was that whole thing about seeing her looking good dressed and wanting to see how good she looked undressed (even though, in that case, I basically already knew. Spandex doesn't hide much).
Is it just me? I love when ladies include pics in ads or showcases wearing street clothes, yoga pants, etc.. In other words, dressed. I think it adds to the fantasy/adventure of how it would be in RW, seeing them out somewhere and imagining them without. What say you? Originally Posted by Ollie Pop
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1911882 here you go.
  • Logic
  • 12-09-2016, 09:54 AM
I like it when their cunts are gaping open
Good eaxample is Jade ☝🏼 in that little blue number.. Exercises the mind. Move down a couple pics and you get a nice POV of what can be you. Originally Posted by Ollie Pop
Hey, thanks! I do love variety myself.
I had a favorite that liked to wear sexy lingerie at the door, but after the first couple times I asked her to just wear yoga pants and an over-sized t-shirt or something casual. Maybe that's just me.
I love wearing sexy clothes on appointments. Tights, yoga pants, long sleeved shirts or dresses...i love the mystery. I have my fav pic in my showcase as well. And sometimes if i have seen you before i wear lingerie or a robe with nothing on underneath.
I love wearing sexy clothes on appointments. Tights, yoga pants, long sleeved shirts or dresses...i love the mystery. I have my fav pic in my showcase as well. And sometimes if i have seen you before i wear lingerie or a robe with nothing on underneath. Originally Posted by Alana kay
You look sexy in anything you wear
I think I am opposite. I love it when providers are in sexy lingerie, or secretary attire with heels. I want them to be dolled up and looking like a fantasy, as this why I'm here. Not in plain clothes!