Question about pm boxes

If one's box is full and they can't receive PMs.. Does the system let them know or is it something one has to figure out themselves?

Asking as I don't want to be called a flake when the address cannot be sent...
It might depend on how their account is set up.
I've tried to send a PM to regulars at times and get a message that their box is full but they will text me later saying something about seeing that I tried to send them a PM.
  • ztonk
  • 12-09-2016, 11:36 AM
You'll see a notification when the box is full. And the messages in your inbox and sent folders (and any others you've created) count toward the maximum.

Verified Providers and Premium Access members get substantially bigger mailboxes (one of the perks.)

ztonk
AustinModStaff
You'll see a notification when the box is full. And the messages in your inbox and sent folders (and any others you've created) count toward the maximum.

Verified Providers and Premium Access members get substantially bigger mailboxes (one of the perks.)

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Originally Posted by ztonk
Does it alert them who they are missing pms from once its full?
  • ztonk
  • 12-09-2016, 11:46 AM
Does it alert them who they are missing pms from once its full? Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
If they get email notifications for new mail, they should get one when someone attempts to send them a PM and their box is full.

z