'Tis the season for having a damn good excuse

How many hobbyists use Christmas shopping as an excuse to escape and go see their ATF? I mean, you could actually go shopping, find what you need right away, but then tell your SO that you had to go to several stores to find what you were looking for, etc...

For those of you who hadn't thought about this perfect excuse, you're welcome
hmmmm, what might you be suggesting girl? lol
  • tzv13
  • 12-10-2016, 06:56 PM
I suddenly feel the urge to go shopping. Oh wait, everything is closed here. That is a good one though.
hmmmm, what might you be suggesting girl? lol Originally Posted by nuglet
Her business sucks and she's reaching......
So, so what if it's a threAD? It allows us a chance to have some funny stories about alibi fails or near misses. After the fact, these often make for great memories.
The only problem I see is that you need to see the provider before you go shopping. Because if you go shopping first you might not have enough left to see the provider.
As far as I understand the the OP has a valid subject about the hobby. So if whimpy 2.0 is trying to say that this is a threAD well again it just points out how little comprehension he has of the hobby and the people that enjoy the lifestyle. Maybe it's best he stay at the Dr.Suess reading level since the subject matter is to much for him to understand.
As far as I understand the the OP has a valid subject about the hobby. So if whimpy 2.0 is trying to say that this is a threAD well again it just points out how little comprehension he has of the hobby and the people that enjoy the lifestyle. Maybe it's best he stay at the Dr.Suess reading level since the subject matter is to much for him to understand. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

(staff edit; private tags added to protect premium content; ztonk)
Ooopsie.....

This time of year is when having an incall less then 5 mins from the mall and other major shopping comes in handy

A guy could get all his shopping done in one shot but pretend is still on the hunt for a perfect gift........then use the rest of the season to use "shopping" as the perfect cover to go play
This time of year is when having an incall less then 5 mins from the mall and other major shopping comes in handy

A guy could get all his shopping done in one shot but pretend is still on the hunt for a perfect gift........then use the rest of the season to use "shopping" as the perfect cover to go play Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
+1
My incall is close to Barton creek mall
  • tzv13
  • 12-11-2016, 01:05 PM

A guy could get all his shopping done in one shot but pretend is still on the hunt for a perfect gift........then use the rest of the season to use "shopping" as the perfect cover to go play Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

Good point. Ladies you should be listening to this.
Her business sucks and she's reaching...... Originally Posted by Whispers
Cute turn of a phrase D.S. Her business DOES suck and she's damn good at it. Thanks for playing though ... Sounds like someone got turned down and is a grumpy-butt about it.

(staff edit; added private tags; ztonk)

How does he do it?!
Bon vivant about town whilst slaying all the young hawt out of town gals whilst trolling titty bars whilst having a SO whilst having a SB.
Dang!
Just reading about his conquests tires out us mere mortals.
Dude has the stamina of a Roman gladiator!