Providers Honest Response

I recently received two bad reviews and seems that there was more responses to the negative than to the positive. WHY IS THAT? are we just a bunch of MOTHER HENS ON THIS SITE?

Darthmaul wrote a good review on me and few responded yet the bad review came after his and there were a ton of replies.

Please check out all reviews. I have two recent No's but if you should look at my REVIEW HISTORY you will find that something does not ad up with the last one. I must have really Pissed that one off which is very believable sad to say as I do tend to be very blunt and honest. MY MM are Barely a year old so they can not look 10 yrs old. Most that see me say that I am Way Hotter ( although all seem to think I am shorter in person ) than MY Pictures and cant keep their hands off me. I have many regulars which I did not have as many when I started and went away for 6 months. The other review that was a No Show on my part is My fault yes as I should have went down stairs and explained why I was not going to see him. I was called by one of the providers he was trying to get to (OKAY) him and she said she had never seen him and he could be LE as at the same time I receive this Info I have an Issue with a friend and his Girlfriend who had came over without his knowledge and I was caught in the middle. I was staying at a house with other providers and Yes there were people in and out as I was not the only person living there. All I can say is that sometimes in life shit happens that we do not for-see. You Must REMEMBER that Providers are HUMAN and our RISK are MUCH HIGHER. Some days we may be less than our usual self but with that in mind you could be the person to change our perception, mood, attitude and or make all the difference in the world just by smiling, telling us a joke and being kind and You could be a hero that shows up just in time.

Location is Across from Galleria Mall

Krissy___832-508-5629
Well when there's a positive review, and several of them, it's boring. We know what to expect in the session. No new substance. Negative review, it grabs our attention. It's naturally going to get more responses. They're more "fun".
is this an ad? ija
  • Trey
  • 03-26-2012, 05:24 PM
When your bad review gets closed and moves to the back of the pile why would anyone with a brain drag it back up?

Here is my post since you brought it up you can use it as an example of a negative response.

Her face pics scream smoker, and I mean long term. Kinda has that old waitress look, you know like the movies ladywith coffee in on hand cigarette hanging out her mouth looking like she worked ten hours already. Heard to many bad things about this on already
ouch
NO IT IS NOT AN ADD SIR. If you have to question it maybe you should look at my earlier post?
is this an ad? ija Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
NO IT IS NOT AN ADD SIR. If you have to question it maybe you should look at my earlier post? Originally Posted by krissyKisses
Luxury Daphne did you get a sex change that your not telling us about? ija
yes, why yes I did thanks. Hope you like my new look lol

I just asked because most posts doesn't include a location, monologue about one's service, and phone number.

there's been some shady things going on with this one but since I have a semi new leaf I will leave to door cracked there and see if anyone else may have something to add.
Luxury Daphne did you get a sex change that your not telling us about? ija Originally Posted by cumalot
LMMFAO! TFF

There is NOTHING masculine about LD. Just see her pics and posts!

LMAO!

Good catch Sir Cumalot!
NO IT IS NOT AN ADD SIR. If you have to question it maybe you should look at my earlier post? Originally Posted by krissyKisses
Well I checked your earlier post and saw this..

Please check out all reviews. I have two recent No's but if you should look at my REVIEW HISTORY you will find that something does not ad up with the last one. I must have really Pissed that one off which is very believable sad to say as I do tend to be very blunt and honest. MY MM are Barely a year old so they can not look 10 yrs old. Most that see me say that I am Way Hotter ( although all seem to think I am shorter in person ) than MY Pictures and cant keep their hands off me. I have many regulars which I did not have as many when I started and went away for 6 months. The other review that was a No Show on my part is My fault yes as I should have went down stairs and explained why I was not going to see him. I was called by one of the providers he was trying to get to (OKAY) him and she said she had never seen him and he could be LE as at the same time I receive this Info I have an Issue with a friend and his Girlfriend who had came over without his knowledge and I was caught in the middle. I was staying at a house with other providers and Yes there were people in and out as I was not the only person living there. All I can say is that sometimes in life shit happens that we do not for-see. You Must REMEMBER that Providers are HUMAN and our RISK are MUCH HIGHER. Some days we may be less than our usual self but with that in mind you could be the person to change our perception, mood, attitude and or make all the difference in the world just by smiling, telling us a joke and being kind and You could be a hero that shows up just in time.

Krissy___832-508-5629
Originally Posted by krissyKisses
So it read like an ad to me

It's ok to express your frustration or present your rebuttal to a review you don't agree with but in the future you might want to leave your contact info for your ad's rather than a discussion post.
Must REMEMBER that Providers are HUMAN and our RISK are MUCH HIGHER. Some days we may be less than our usual self but with that in mind you could be the person to change our perception, mood, attitude and or make all the difference in the world just by smiling, telling us a joke and being kind and You could be a hero that shows up just in time.

Krissy___832-508-5629 Originally Posted by krissyKisses
I totally agree with this part! Providers are real people, not robots. When two people meet, there isn't always the greatest chemistry and that's just the way it is. If you decide to go into the session and the provider performs services as promised, was polite, and did not short you, I see no reason to post a negative review. Providers are not responsible for "magical chemistry" that produces mindblowing sessions every single time. A bad review is just one person's opinion and does not make or break a provider. Even if it was done for precisely that reason. You can still post an honest review, without degrading a provider. It's still just your opinion though.
I totally agree with this part! Providers are real people, not robots. When two people meet, there isn't always the greatest chemistry and that's just the way it is. If you decide to go into the session and the provider performs services as promised, was polite, and did not short you, I see no reason to post a negative review. Providers are not responsible for "magical chemistry" that produces mindblowing sessions every single time. A bad review is just one person's opinion and does not make or break a provider. Even if it was done for precisely that reason. You can still post an honest review, without degrading a provider. It's still just your opinion though. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie

+1
yes, why yes I did thanks. Hope you like my new look lol

I just asked because most posts doesn't include a location, monologue about one's service, and phone number.

there's been some shady things going on with this one but since I have a semi new leaf I will leave to door cracked there and see if anyone else may have something to add. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I am really tired of people speaking on my character who have never met me. I dont give a rats ass if someone speaks on my appearance as In a way I am putting it out there to be judged. But I do think that the way things are said could be a little kinder.

But unless you have met and talked with me YOU Have NO RIGHT TO SPEAK OR DEFILE MY CHARACTER . I DO NOT SLANDER OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS SITE. Actually I rarely have time to sit and read all these post and judge others.

I am a loner and meet with clients whom not ONE PERSON can say that I cheated, robbed, stole from, and list could go on. I have even been known to give part of their money back cause I did not feel right keeping it all when session ended too soon. I do my best to provide the best service possible. I may not click with everyone or may have a bad day, Yes.

I have a strong mindset and personality. I may not have anything else in life but I will always have my character and name ( and or alias ) . Once someone meets me and talks with me for a moment they will soon find out WHo I am.

Let me put it this way; As long as I am a provider I have no need to be shady in any way. Even though I may look like I have been smoking all my life , I do very well with many repeats. My pictures have not been retouched as they are from my phone. There are times that i am not able to take all my make up off & reapply for next visit and end up with too much make up on. But which is worse? Just gave a very sloppy BBJ and make up is Screwed up, Do I just leave it as is or do I touch up to the best of my ability. I have good days and bad days with my eyes and so on depending on sleep and stress levels the older I get. Please people remember I am 37 not 22.

I lied when I said that I dont give a shit when someone talks about my appearance ( Obviously right ) . But I do realize I am putting it out there to be judged in one way or another. Not everyone is going to like it.

Ive had a few of lifes little curve balls since Nov but I will learn from them and will get back on top as I was before.

Thank You for Reading/.
Thank you.
I'll see you and post some comments....I don't write reviews.