Baby Daddy

• Trey
  • 03-31-2012, 10:50 AM
I know I'm not the only one that ever wonders this. When these chicks come up pregnant who is the baby daddy? Some hobby dude break the rubber spill the man juice in there. Is the chick going bb with some of her clients? Is it the pimp/boyfriend baby? If I knew how to do a poll I would, as it is I'm to lazy to figure it out. So list your thoughts.
Pimp/boyfriend.
Blood tests answers all............but which clients to blood test is the question. If the daddy is found out, he is responsible, no matter how it happened. The laws are made to protect the baby, so claiming how you met her or how it happened doesn't matter. This comes from a lawyer buddy who was active in the hobby and a man I greatly admire.
lets take this to maury
I would hope that it would be the boyfriend/pimp.. Hell I would also hope no one is putting their self in a situation for it to be from ANY ONE other than those two. LOL. I have a SO -- not a pimp/boyfriend. I use condoms with EVERY visit, but am also on BC. I have wondered the same thing though. I have a guy who used to see another provider and he said he stopped seeing her because she was obviously pregnant but she always told him she had no SO..... Who knows-Good questions though.
Well it's either:

or

• Rezo
  • 03-31-2012, 05:42 PM
There is a provider in North Houston, Christine, who has been in the business for quite a while and has several kids along the way. I have wondered about that.
One would thinck the Not the Father Happy Dance would be better.
No wonder....these shows are so popular.
Did that chick just do a split!!

Man I don't even give that stuff a second thought.
Hell, as soon as I heard the news that I am in the clear I would be making tracks.
that is some funny shit. Look what you started trey. dammit boy.....if the chick is going bare back with clients then she is off my list for sure. now i understand we all have private lives and and keep things secretive so fuck it. we all banging someone on the side for the sake of non monetary arrangements....so shit happens. hopefully it is with one they want to be with or of intentional gain.
When people on this board are bitching and moaning about bbfs, this is what they should really be worrying about. Unwanted pregnancy is a lot easier to catch than some of the other things most guys are worried about!