Kind of Odd.....

I have seen some odd things but this was different and funny. I have been in a hobby drought and decided to continue this drought. I also have been fighting fat and working out a bit. I decided to go get a massage, something tame like a foot massage. So I head to a place I have been before and got NO extras on my foot massage, it appeared to be a legit place everytime I went but ..........

I get there and another customer walked in a few seconds before me. This was a female customer (fc) so I was like cool this IS a legit place. It is nice inside and kept well. The fc and I sat and waited, an older Asian women came out and said " just minute, she almost finished with customer". The fc is cute, we chatted about foot massages and BS.

I assume the massage women comes out cause her hands are wet, she looks and thinks I am next but I defer to the fc. She smiles and asks the fc what type of massage she wants and so-on, I look at the side of her hair and see this off-WHITE GLOB. I just smirk, then this guy walks out with that "I just came, I hope nobody knows in here look". I make eye contact with him and he immediately focuses on the door and gets out, so f-ing obvious.

Now I turn my attention back to the two ladies talking, the fc sees this glob and points it out and starts to reach for it thinking it's lotion. As she is reaching she briefly makes eye contact with me, I had that deer in headlight look and shaking my head (mentally I am thinking that's spooge). FC then stops her hand about an inch from the other lady's hair. I guess the massage didnt fully understand the fc but the massage lady touches her hair and runs her hand through to brush it out of her face and ........ hits the spot. Her body language said it all, she says something to the fc then turns and hurries to the back.

At this point I realize that I should just leave, so I stand to go. The fc looks at me and says "it's just lotion, right". I said "some people call it that" and proceeded to leave. I think a light went off in her head cause she followed me out.

That was some funny stuff. I left for several reasons, I know most of you would have stayed, lol.
  • Seedy
  • 04-08-2012, 10:52 PM
LMAO, yea I guess some would call it lotion.....LOL
Thats some funny chit, what were the other reasons you left??
Sometimes it's nice to read stories.
ROTFLMMFAO!

It's hair gel!

Sounds like they have a little different service than my foot massage place.
Attached Images File Type: jpg hair-gel.jpg (17.8 KB, 364 views)
I understand you had to leave but... did you get the female customer's number
Now that's the way to start a Monday morning. That is some funny shit right there.
Funny story! :)
Dude, I needed that laugh this morning. Thanks for sharing.
What's funny is I can picture your look when she went to reach over and clean it off lol
I have seen some odd things but this was different and funny. I have been in a hobby drought and decided to continue this drought. I also have been fighting fat and working out a bit. I decided to go get a massage, something tame like a foot massage. So I head to a place I have been before and got NO extras on my foot massage, it appeared to be a legit place everytime I went but ..........

I get there and another customer walked in a few seconds before me. This was a female customer (fc) so I was like cool this IS a legit place. It is nice inside and kept well. The fc and I sat and waited, an older Asian women came out and said " just minute, she almost finished with customer". The fc is cute, we chatted about foot massages and BS.

I assume the massage women comes out cause her hands are wet, she looks and thinks I am next but I defer to the fc. She smiles and asks the fc what type of massage she wants and so-on, I look at the side of her hair and see this off-WHITE GLOB. I just smirk, then this guy walks out with that "I just came, I hope nobody knows in here look". I make eye contact with him and he immediately focuses on the door and gets out, so f-ing obvious.

Now I turn my attention back to the two ladies talking, the fc sees this glob and points it out and starts to reach for it thinking it's lotion. As she is reaching she briefly makes eye contact with me, I had that deer in headlight look and shaking my head (mentally I am thinking that's spooge). FC then stops her hand about an inch from the other lady's hair. I guess the massage didnt fully understand the fc but the massage lady touches her hair and runs her hand through to brush it out of her face and ........ hits the spot. Her body language said it all, she says something to the fc then turns and hurries to the back.

At this point I realize that I should just leave, so I stand to go. The fc looks at me and says "it's just lotion, right". I said "some people call it that" and proceeded to leave. I think a light went off in her head cause she followed me out.

That was some funny stuff. I left for several reasons, I know most of you would have stayed, lol. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2

Just read this post this morning.. THANK YOU!!! it is days like that I wish we had cybernetic cameras embedded in our eyes to get life's photos of such things..

the only thing better would have been if the FC actually brushed the "lotion" away then realized what it was.
Too funny!! Thanks for sharing that. And, I have a new term from you: "hobby drought." Oh, man, does that so apply. I, too, am in a hobby drought. LOL
lmao. Thanks for sharing. Too funny!
Hahahah